Chapter 10-I surrender

Chapter 10
I surrender

Rogues.
As I am about to shift I see the same man who attacked me the last time.

"Hello princess."he says.

"Don't call me that. What do you want?"I ask.

"Same thing as last time."

"Why does your Alpha want me?

"You'll find out soon. Come with me or I will kill your father."

Then a man comes next to him holding my father with a knife against his throat.

"Don't do it Emma."dad says in pain. I look back and forth between my dad and the rogue.

"Promise me that if I came with you no harm to either packs."

"Thought you would say that the alpha said that he will promise."

Then the man holding my father let him go making him fall on the ground and kicks him.Then the same man grabs my arm and drag me outside pulling me behind his body, I am not standing on my feet since I am being dragged like a sledge on the hard snow. Then we reach a car. The man stops and pulls me in front of his body pushing me into the car.

Someone ties my arms with ropes and puts a blindfold around my eyes. I am not going to try to escape when there is none. Now no one has to worry about me anymore I am gone. Within seconds the dark takes me and I close my eyes.

I open my eyes and look at the room I found myself in. I look down to see on what I am on. I am on a bed with covers on me. My hands are tied to the side of the bed my legs are tied too.

Opposite me there is a wooden wardrobe it is painted with blue paint to form beautiful shaped flowers. On my right I see a brown old desk on it there is an empty vase and a notebook. Next to the desk is a wooden chair.

My eyes then fall on the silver bathtub in the middle right side of the room. I look back to where I am on the bed. When my eyes go wide as I look at my clothes I amn't wearing the same clothes I wore yesterday. I have a long shirt on me that goes down to my knee. Who changed me last night?

I look to my left to see a window I look outside the only thing I can see is an oak tree.
Then I hear a noise coming from the right side of the room. I look and see the door being opened slowly. Slowly more it opens and still I can't see who ever is behind the door. They sure are making me angry. The door opens more and I see a figure of a tall man with black hair and green eyes or rather emerald.

"Good morning sunshine." He says with a smile on his face. I am seeing everything blurry. What's happening?

"Hmm" I close my eyes and open them again. The man comes closer and I can see him better now he has a scar on his face.

"Are you alright sunshine?

I shake my head to show him that I am not.

"What's wrong?" He asks me still with that warm smile.

"I... am seeing everything blurry and my head hurts." I say looking at him.

"Hmm...it must be when you hit your head don't worry it will get better."

"Why am I here?" I ask him.

"Now what will be the fun in that if I tell you."

"Father?"

"He's fine everyone is fine like I promised."

One word he is the Alpha.

"Listen to me carefully if you try to run away I won't be that nice to you after. So try to cooperate with me did you got that?"