Chapter 7-Rogues

Chapter 7
Rogues

I wake up and when I am ready I go downstairs. I see my dad talking to some men. When he finishes talking with them he comes next to me. "Hey sweet heart did you sleep well?"he asks me while sipping his coffee looking at me from under his eyes.

"Yeah." I say remembering the dream or rather memory that I had last night. The memory that will be in my brain for ever. My first break up and after it I was beaten up by mother for crying over a useless boy. He only left me because I was never invited to the parties that he loved to go. If he truly loved me he would've never broke up with me.

"I sent search parties to look at the location lets hope that they don't change their hiding place." Father says as he finishes his coffee and puts the mug in the sink.

I smile at him and continue eating breakfast. As I finish I head to school I don't want to wait for anyone and I amn't in the mood for the twins jokes so I take the long walk. I get to school too early as there are very few students outside. I go inside and go to my locker to prepare for my lessons.

When I smell a familiar scent I look next to me and see Jason by his locker taking his stuff out and he is alone. He is wearing a simple V white shirt and some skinny jeans. The shirt shows his abs and six pack or is it an eight pack I can't tell from the side.
Then he turns around which makes me gulp. He looks around him making sure there is no one. Then he walks towards me and I am not sure what he wants.

"Done eye raping me and you talked to my dad!" He says looking at me in my eyes. His voice sounds so sexy that my wolf won't stop howling for him. She wants him back although he rejected us, she is forcing me to try to get him close to me. I don't want to take things far. If he doesn't want to be with me I won't budge.

"First of all I wasn't eye rapping...I just went to talk to my dad I didn't know the man sitting in front of my father was your dad."I say telling the truth as I look him in the eye trying to see any emotion towards me. I see nothing just two black eyes showing me nothing.

"Is it true you defeated the alpha?" He asks rubbing his neck with his hand looking at the locker behind me.

"Yes, what do you care any way?"I ask with another of my questions. At a sudden he just wants to know what I did he is getting me so confused. I don't know what he feels towards me I am not even sure if he feels anything for me.

Everyone was born an innocent child I wander what made him become like this. He is so mean to me. Sometimes he just confuses me making me doubt if he is still angry at me for being his mate.

"Hmm" he mumbled and I ask another question, "I thought you where going to stay away from me?" That is my question that I can't understand. Why did he even come here to talk to me in the first place.

"I am trying, I just keep seeing you. Your birthday was yesterday we are the same age and have the same birth date."he says I think he feels sorry for how he acted yesterday. What am I even saying of course he doesn't. He doesn't feel anything for anyone.

"My birthday yeah right that is a total disaster every year." I tell him as I roll my eyes. Before he gives me time to talk again he says, "Well it is I mean I rejected you. I just can't be with someone like..."

I can't believe this when I actually thought that behind that mean and rude part of him there is some kindness in him. I was wrong and I will never let myself fall for him again he effects me so much.

"Well my birthday is that just epic fail and because it is my birthday it doesn't mean that it will be a special day" I say as I look around the hall way so I won't meet his eye. From the corner of my eyes I can see him looking at me from bottom to top.