Prologue

Hi I hope you will like this story this is my first one and I am very excited to finish it.
If you have any suggestions and opinions feel free to comment.
Sorry for my grammar errors I have edited and checked it but sometimes I just don't see all the errors so please bare with me I will try my best to avoid them.

***

The Charcters in this book are:
Emma Sky

Drake Skye

Jason York

(In the picture above Drake is the one in the left)

-------------------------------------

A girl named Emma from a small town has gone through a lot of problems. Her parents are divorced and one particular day she is given a chance. A chance to start a new beginning with her father. Emma won't be planning to change for anyone if they don't like her.

She will only try hiding one thing from the ones surrounding her. Which are her feelings and emotions. She has built this thick wall in her mind and it's diffucult for someone to pass through.

Things will get worse when she arrives at her father's  mansion. There she will learn the truth about her family. She is about to turn sixteen in a few days and this happens to be on Monday the day she starts her new school.

Will she manage? Will someone be able to pass through her wall? Will she feel safe? Will it be easy for her living with her father?

Have fun reading.
Xxx