Chapter 3-Tears and Sorries

Chapter 3
Tears and sorries

As my father spoke with fear in his eyes waiting for me to tell the truth. He fears of what I am going to say he doesn't want to hear me saying the word 'yes'. He is afraid to face me he doesn't want to accept the truth that I am about to tell but he has to, he already know the truth and he is hurt to see his own daughter like that.

"Erm..yeah" I say my me eyes are filled with tears about to burst crying. I can't just break now I have to hold my tears. As I can't show my father of how weak and easily I can break. I don't won't to disappoint showing him how weak I grew up to be and not able to face my fears.

"How did you get these scars? Show them to me? How bad are they? Did you use any medication?" He says looking at me in my eyes I could see how angry he is.

"Dad calm down. They are just scars and small bruises. Why do you want to see them? And no I didn't use any creams if that is what you are asking." I try to reason with him but that is something that I am not good to handle.

Specially trying to reason out with a parent which I haven't done in a long time.

"No I have to see them and I need to know how you ended up with scars on your back", he says in the calmest voice he can but his tone is something else what I  hear isn't my father. It is aggressive and deep.

When I hear him get so angry that he can't control himself. I remember that I am not that strong girl I never was and never will be. I am weak and always will be I have to let him see what I have been through I have to.

I need to let someone in my life someone to trust that will never abandon me or turn their back on me that is my father. My reply to him is going to be harsh and there I broke and let all my emotions out for him to see.

"You want to know how ok I will tell you. You left me alone with that monster. She threw things at me what do you think that have happened all of these years that we bonded more. Like you did with him," I point at my brother,"life hasn't been the same since you left.

When you left she left me with grandmother until she died and took me back. I don't even know why you left."I start feeling cold drops of water falling down my cheeks.

For a second I thought that it is raining but it is too early of the season to start raining. It isn't raining as my eyes get all blurry with the water. Then I lick my lips and taste the salty water that is coming from my eyes. I am crying something that I haven't done in a long time.

"Emma I am sorry okay I will try to do anything to help you. Please just let me see how bad the scars are."he looks at me worried I won't argue with him not after he accepts to take me back.

"Oh..Ohh..kkk...ayy... and I want ans'ers" I say still tears coming out and I wipe them off.

It's now or never I thought I turn around my back facing his face I grab my shirt I see my hands are shaking a lot. Shaking of fear and judgment that my father will react of how weak and useless I am. I am afraid on how he will react there is only one way to know.

I grab my shirt with a greater grip and lift it up till I reach my bra and I stop to wait for a reply of disappointment or a reply of how he could be feeling sorry for me.

"Oh dear these are bad."those where his words which I let my shoulders to relax as he says those words and let my self breathe again. He feels sorry for me he isn't going to shout to me. Which can only bring bad memories back to me.

"Let me get you some creams and pain killers pills." He says trying not to show of how much guilty he felt for leaving me with her.

"Than..ks" I say still a few drops of water going down my face.