Mission of many Headaches and car chases!!Part 1

SRRY ITS BEEN SOOOO LONG BUT SENSE ITS MY B-DAY I THOUGHT I'D UPLOAD AS A GIFT FROM ME TO YOU ALL SO ENJOY!!!!

NEXT DAY!!!

Izzy's POV

I woke up from one of the best sleeps I've had in a LONG time.I quickly stood up and went to my bathroom taking a quick shower washing my hair and doing all the necessary shower stuff.I jumped out of the shower smelling like forest green, strawberries,and vanilla.I grabbed my bubbly purple towel (HATE PINK no offense for thoughs who like it)and walked over to my mirror.

Once I was at my mirror I cleaned off the fog that covered the mirror to reveal a tall well curved girl with tan skin and strawberry blond hair with streaks of black and red in them,and a heart shaped face with Bright blueish green eyes and no signs of acne ever being on her face.

I had to admit I am good looking.I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing,my pearly whites.Once I was done I spit into the sink and rinse out my mouth.I walked out of the bathroom and over to my walk in closet quickly deciding on an outfit for today.

I put on a top that read 'punk and roll' a leather jacket, black ripped skinny jeans and some knee high boots.I know not something you think a cheerleader captain would wear, but who really cares.

I ran over to my weapons room and took out some throwing knifes and slipped them in my boots.I took out one of my 'babys', named sparky and put the gun hidden in my jacket.And finally I took one of my switch knives and put it in my pocket.

 What can I say, you never know when some weird'o will pop up trying to take your head off.After dressing,I walked over to my make up and put only some liner and clear lip gloss.

I looked at my self in the mirror making sure my weapons didn't stand out and if I looked good.Satisfied with my appearance I made my way down stairs.

I walked into the kitchen to find my twin brother,my younger sister Sarah,and my parents already eating.I faked a glare and huffed as if I was actually mad at them starting with out me.Though they just laughed and brushed it off.

I quickly greeted my family, while rushing to get the last pieces of bacon and eggs before Alex or Dad try to get it.Sure enough I won the battle and ended up eating all of the bacon and eggs, and a pouting Alex.

I just chuckled and gave him my evil grin,playing with his feelings.He scowled at me,and turned to his food.There was little conversation just some here and there,though nothing serious or out of the ordinary questions.

Thoughs where left for dinner.I looked at the time and saw that we were about to be late.I stood up and grabbed my bag,then turned to Alex and Sarah"We're going to be late hurry up you two!! I'll meet you at the stables!!"I yelled as I started sprinting to the stables and got the horses ready for all of us.

I heard two people running my way as I mounted Storm.Sure enough Alex and Sarah came running through the stable entrance.Alex mounted Demon,while Sarah mounted Phantom.

All three of us started galloping to school.

-o-o-o-o-

After leaving the horses at the stables,we ran to our lockers which just so happen to be right next to mine and the girls.

As soon as I made it to my locker.I was confused to find none other than Nate Dixon standing there waiting for me.I sighed this is going to be a LOOONG day.

I pushed him out of the way rather rudely and opened my locker.He seemed kinda shocked at my strength for a few minutes but soon his all to familiar smirk was back on his face.I sighed as I felt his hands around my waist.

Didn't we get over this already!!!?!?! I turned around hastily and pushed him off me before looking him in the eye and saying what had to be said.I knew my eyes were a deep red color by how his eyes widen in fear.

I wasn't surprised though.And by the looks of it no one else was,after all my eyes were known to change color when I had a strong emotion in me.Right now that emotion was Hate,Pure and Utter Hate.

I grabbed his collar and pulled him up,with out difficulty.I glared at him while I threatened "I swear IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN OR GO NEAR ANY OF MY LOVED ONES,YOU'LL WAKE UP TOMORROW WITH NO BALLS AND A TINY ASS DICK!!!CUZ I SWEAR ILL CUT THEM OFF AND FEED THEM TO THE WOLVES!!!".That got me ALOT of weird looks from some of the boys here.

Fully knowing I would do it if I was angry enough,my dear twin brother Alex and little sister Sarah stepped in.Alex made me drop Nate a back away a little so he was in between us trying to calm me down.

Normally it was hard to make me actually ANGRY but this guy blew the record.

Alex couldn't make calm down enough and I was getting more and more irritated with Nate starring at me like I'm the most interesting thing in the world.

I growled slightly and left heading to cheer practise, sense I was already late.

I swear if he keeps this up he is going to end up missing for a VERY long time.

________________________

WELL HERES THE NEW CHAPTER I PROMISE ILL DO MORE!!! I JUST HAVE TO MAKE A FEW CHAPTERS ON MY NEW BOOKS! KK!!!!!!!!!!

-BIRTHDAY GIRL LIZ!!!