Bad boys how do you get rid of them??!!! (In process of Editing)

??? POV:

I smirked as I saw how much attention I was getting.Looks like people from here don't get to many smoking hot guys like me much do they?? I was looking for my first victim when I saw this beautiful angel staring at me with a expression I'm not really focusing on, I'm pretty sure it was worship anyway.I smirked as I saw her check me out so I did her a favor.I began walking in her direction.

Izzy's POV:

Oh god why did he have to come over here ??What can he possibly want with us??I shook my head and whispered to the girls "Great we got ourselves a player walking over to us.What ever you do don't talk or give in to that Asshole." I warned and with that I got a slap on the back of the head from Kayla.I sighed,its always Kayla.

I shook my head and said "Lets go I'm not in the mood for a flirt right now." I was about to go ,but Mr.Player came up to me and put his arms on the locker behind me like a cage and said "Well if I knew they had hot girls like you here I would have moved a long time ago." he tried to flirt.That did it I was going to be sick but before I did, I want to show this guy were his place was "Get away from mePlayer Boy or I'll just have to make you."I threatened to which he laughed.

" What if I dont ??How do you think you could possibly get me to leave?? I'd like to see you try!!" He barked out in a laugh.I smirked my signature evil smirk and replied "Careful what you wish for.."and with that I knee'd him in his precious crown jewels.He made a "ARG" sound after that and fell to the floor with a loud thud.

I chuckled and kneeled down to his level an whispered "Dont mess with me or my school or you'll get hurt Player Boy" I then left with Kayla and Annalise laughing with me,but you could see the slight fear in their eyes.I smiled at the girls said my goodbyes and went to First Period.When I sat down I waited for class to begin.But you wouldn't guess what happened next.

Yup you guessed it !! Player Boy walked in the door rubbing his crown jewels clearly still in pain.Looks like this is going to be a long long day.

______________________________

SHORT I KNOW BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO DO MORE I NEED AT LEAST 3VOTES OR 6COMMENTS THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!