Prologue (In process of editting)

I'm Isabella Marie Starr,but I go by Izzy or Bella or Bellz.I'm a simple country girl,nothing special really. I'm the head cheerleader in my high school,but we don't care about popularity here.Popularity was never a big deal here,because everyone knew everyone and respected each other like family.

I was riding my horse(Storm) to school today because well I always do,when Annalise and Kayla came running to me as I dismounted Storm in the school's stable."Cookie!! Kesha!! Whats up??" I said to my two best friends. Next thing I know they both tackle me to the floor "WHAT THE HELL!!!!" I yelled as I fell to the ground.

"Guys I'm-- loving the---- love here but uh---- can you please get off ---off me??" I asked trying to breath.They both chuckled and got off of me, Kayla giving me her hand to help me up.I grabbed it and got pulled up to my feet easily as if I was a feather.I looked shocked at her for a moment, before she started laughing at my expression.I just shook my head"Right... Um so what the hell did you girls have to say to me that was so important you had to tackled me to the floor for??" I asked now really curious about of it.

They shook there head still smiling at me.Annie then choose to answer me finally, in a whisper so no one else would hear"Boss wants to talk to you after school, something about a possible promotion in the TSA as leader of the newest teen secret agents of the whole league or something like that" she said the last part with false boredom,but you could see just how excited she was through those chocolate brown eyes.

Oh that's right I forgot to mention I'm one of the most skilled and best secret agents ever.And of course Annalise and Kayla are my team members, which means where ever I go in a mission they go. If I get a promotion they are part of it.That's why we always stick together we're family. I'm Isabella Marie Starr and I'm a Secret Agent of the USA's TSA league. And I'm here to tell you my story.