BIG Surprise!!!! (In process of editing)

I was ecstatic!! I just couldn't keep it in anymore and it was getting increasingly hard to keep my excitement under wraps. Seeing my rare excitement the girls started squealing with joy drawing weird looks from people passing by. What can I say?? They ARE my BEST friends!! Funny how you could never get bored with these two around.

As soon as I got them to calm down we turned to go into the school.When we walked in we didn't expect anything really,because to everyone we were like family.Its like having your sisters walk in to school no big deal right??

Wrong see even though we're all like family no one knows about our secret .....Well no one except fellow agents or people that should know.Other than that no one knows a thing and that's just how we liked it.Of course that didn't mean they didn't get suspicious every now and then but we always seem to calm them down with a little white lie.

We went to our lockers for our books. And as if on cue when I closed my locker everyone gasped.And not for what you'd think but because right there in the door way of our school was the new 'HOTTEST GUY EVER!!' or at least, that's what Kayla said anyway.You could tell he was a bad boy by his attitude and what he wore, not to mention how big his ego was.

I would bet 50 Bucks and say he was from L.A or New York.It was clear that he thought of him self as a god by the way he smirked when everyone stared at him.Clearly flattering himself for the wrong thing.Me being me I was disgusted. It was as if one look at him and I wanted to puke my guts out. But something in me was drawn to him.I had to slap myself (mentally of course) for that.I found myself staring at him, so Kayla slapped my shoulder to get my attention.When I finally got my focus back I was surprised.........WHY THE HELL WAS HE COMING OVER HERE!!!?!?!?!?!?!!!

____________________________

HEY SORRY ITS SHORT BUT ILL WRITE MORE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!