Odd stories

The last thing I remember was how Billy was shot my delivery guy , but I was the one who ordered the pizza . What happened next why are we in desert.
"What ... what happened ?"
" Well , let me say it this way , the pizza you ordered was deadly "
"What are we doing here and where are we , where is Annie?"
"I don't know , you was targeted, I jumped and hugged you then everything span around and we woke up here. You are the first leader with teleportation ability ."
"Tele...what "
"Ability , to displace from one place to another with in a second. "
"Wow, how does that work now . "
"I would love to tell you , but we are in the middle of no where , alone , and if something happens to Annie , it is gonna end up bad for you . "J told while moving towards the light .
"Where are we going ?"
"Towards, the light it might be a city , we could contact the order , as long as someone is not strong enough to do that with the help of telepathy."
"Well , at least someone has the ability to ."
"It is will not be good if we start fighting now we are already weak, let's have a deal you listen to me , I answer to your questions."
"Deal." And so we started our journey to the city.I don't know how much we travelled but I was already falling , my legs were as if getting glued while J was around fifty metres front of me .No wind , no man , no sigh of live . Oh it so fucking hot , why is it so hot , where the hell are we .I gathered all my strength and asked "Are we even close to the city ?"
"It seems like we didn't even move , something is wrong here "
We stopped and looked around  , after what J ran towards me
"Look , do you see that wolf ?"
"Yeah , but so ?"
"Ok , Tommy I want you to concentrate , do you hear me ?"
"On What ?, Why? , What is going on ? You know where we are ?"
"I know where we are not , in this desert , it is illusion "
"Illusion , what kind of what am I supposed to do"
"Concentrate very hardly on anything , any place "
"I will try "
I did my best to concentrate on one place , but all the things were flashing
"I can't , everything is messed."
"You have to , if you didn't then we all gonna be killed , killed by the illusion  "
"Maybe if you told me what illusion it would be better "
"Mind reader , they can send an imaginary place , while killing us slowly , and every illusion has a mistake in it , a misfit , in our case a black wolf from Alaska"
"How did you ...."
"No time , will explain later , Now concentrate "
Alright , after long tries , I finally focused on one place , and everything made rounds , I felt as if my molecules were being  squeezed and then broken apart.................
"Good work "J told in a  sarcastic way
"What ... where are we ? "
"In Alaska "
I was about reply but I felt a faint , my head got heavy and fall on hard , cold ground .
"Now, how am I supposed to run this story alone "J told before collecting tree branches for camp fire .
When I woke up , J wasn't there , but there was meal on the fire , I suppose chicken . After eating I looked around and found an old leather  jacket , so I wore it, and sat beside fire , the smell of the woods , the cold air around , voices of animals . I wish I could live here . "Oh great place " I told to myself
*sound of a dried leave being stepped*
"Who is there ?  J is that you " I told in a loud voice
"Who else would it be ? We are literally in the devils ass , no one is gonna search for us here . "
"Why don't we stay here ."
"Maybe because, we are solders , and war is about to begin and some asshole might conger the world ."
"Hmmm , that is a good reason"
He sat down next to the fire and started

"I was supposed to be a leader too , but my partner she was killed when one partner is killed the other one looses most of his powers, so you don't worry she is alive .."
"I am sad for you ."
And then we remained silent for a while .
"You are too week to teleport us again , so we will take a plane ."J told with sorrow.
"Ok , sure but can you fly one "
"I am a pilot don't worry"
So w stayed , till the next morning. We woke up early and moved to the airbase , we had only one stop and didn't speak anything . I felt very sad for J , and at the same ti e I was happy that Annie is still alive . And finally we reached the airbase. It was a big building looked like those of 1999 , there were two guards and one of them told while saluting us
"Sergeant Jordan J.C we welcome you back "
Jordan that is one bad ass name . So Jordan entered the airbase after saluting the guards.
"Haha Jordan , finally I thought I will never see you "
"Me too , Samuel , this is Tommy , I have a mission of taking to Germany ." I pulled my hand to great Samuel after what he told.
"And you want the old girlfriend back hugh? "
He took us to an old yellow plane with big letters on the sides J&M.
"She missed you, will leave you alone , I am sorry friend " Samuel told and then left us . J was just standing there quietly , but the way he stood you could understand that it was somehow related to misterious M. "M stands for her name right ? She died on this plane ? "
Very quite yes broke through tears .
"It was during World War , Nazı planes took us by surprise , she was second pilot , I wanted to do all rounder ,when her belt broke
And she fall off , it was so unexpected she couldn't react." I could almost hear her scream , how she is falling down , trying g to hold something with her hands .
"But we have to move on , and take our revange by winning . The war is not over but I am here to put an end to it "
Jordan smiled and wore pilot's helmet.
I sat on her place and we started , plane was shaking , I couldn't control myself so I asked weather she died from hitting the ground .
"No , she opened her parachute and was chopped into pices by another plane , her blood it was every where even on me ." We the  sadly took off , her scream was with me all the way to New York.
When we reached our destination we were welcomed by 12 man and a woman , all were wearing black leather jackets , glasses , and everything was black , on of the woman who was standing in front of everyone , a little old looking , short and as I may suppose was their leader.
With deep voice she greeted us .
"We have been waiting for you , Tommy , we heard the news about the others . We will send a group to help . But for now let's go somewhere where you guys can shower and change your cloth "
"Thanks Mafa ."
We sat into limo and left , after a few minutes we reached a huge Hotel.  We were taken to King's lux. Once we entered the room, a Bold man ran towards J and hugged him and in quite tone "J, thanks god I can't afford loosing you brother"
"ok...ok relax" J told while barely breathing
"Luscious let go of him, we don't want him to die in your arms now, we got a battle to fight..." tall  long haired man with scar running through his face shouted to Luscious "...better order us some food "
"Food... We have no time to dine, we should rescue her before it is too late"  J, told in most badass tone he could
"Relax, we need to plan everything and then we can move.. Meanwhile Luscious will show you your rooms"
And so we were taken to our rooms
Once I entered the room, pile of new cloth was awaiting me on the bed.  I took shower and I was about to wear my clothes when someone grabbed me from my shoulder and before I realized I was teleported to a forest.