Annie's rescue

And here I am in the middle of forest wearing nothing but a robe.
"Anyone her....." before I could complete I heard branch braking behind me...."Wolf great, after all this I will be eaten by a wolf" I screamed while running away. Once again someone grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bushes........
"J, what the....." I could not complete because he blocked my mouth with his hand.
"Shh!!! We are going to rescue Annie"
Once the wolf left, we moved from the bushes."Come on, Luscious is already waiting for us"
"Luscious, he is in this too"
"Guess, who was the wolf" J told laughing
"Oh fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I brought you some clothes" Luscious told walking out from the woods.
" Thank you, Now let's move "
"THAT'S MY BOY" J whispered  cheerfully
After wearing the kimono, Luscious brought we moved south
After a few minutes, my legs went numb
"Why can't we just teleport  to Annie directly"
"Safety" J told
Luscious grabbed our shoulders and told "But we can...." We teleported on the other side from the motel "......do this "
" Great! Here is our plan me and Luscious go in, Tom you find us a car "
"Whoa!! Stop right there, I am going in"
"You are unstable, your  aren't well Trained"

" What no I am ready I have to go and you can't stop me"

"J,maybe we should give him a try,what could go wrong?"

"Alright... stay behind me"
And so we went in..........Suddenly everything was dark and I found myself on the ground...ground was hot and dark as if something exploded. Everything was blur and for a brief moment I couldn't hear anything. I looked around and saw J arguing with a tall, white, very buff men with a cowboy hat on, not very far away from me. As my hearing started to clear I hear what they were arguing about....
"How dare you!? You disobeyed our order!!!Besides you risked Tom's life"
"I'm not one of your solders, I joined only for sake of Tom, you have no right to command me!!!"
J replied
I stood up , barely seeing anything I looked  around...
J noticed me and started to walk towards me 

"So here is our very stable boy" J told in the most sarcastic way he could.

Before he could come any closer he was stopped by one of the people in the suit to sign some papers.

"what..... What.. Happened???" 

I fell down on my knees trying to realize what is going on.
"What happened? Did I somehow managed to explode everything? When did I? How did I? Why did I? How is Annie?"  
This questions kept on my mind. I took another look around. "Ashes... only Ashes.... nothing more,dead bodies and ashes and the  smell of burnt  flesh, was it me, Have I killed them? Why did I do that?  Who am....." My thoughts were interrupted by someone's arm on my shoulder, it was Annie. She bend towards my ear and whispered :
"Thanks"
"...W..welcome?" I murmured. "Wait you are alive?!"

"I mean I am breathing for now...I think"Annie told as she sat down beside me.

"What happened? Did I do something wrong?"
"I mean besides exploding the whole place down and killing everyone and almost killing us..and then napping after it like nothing happened..nothing really"
"Oh shit! wait how did you survive?" 
"Well good thing I learnt to shield myself and small area around me...right over there......." Annie pointed to a small part of the room that survived.

"A bathroom? really??"
"Hay that was the only place easily accessible ok?? Anyways thanks for saving us"

"I guess I was the bomb eh?"I told the pun as she stood up and walked away.

I was about to stand up as the mysterious person same guy J fought with...
"Your powers are getting stronger...faster than we expected."

"Oh do they now? I thought everyone can just explode a whole complex to the ground"
"Very funny, except it is not, Let me tell you something kid, people died..ordinry people not accounting for evidence you left you could have cost our world to be open to people, this is a serious matter."
"Well I am sorry but I am not in mood for bullshit, I already know what I have done and that I fucked up so please spare me of guilt trip, I am already travelling those roads for years so please.Who even are you cowboy or something?"

"They call me Bloody Bill, I am owner of many casinos in Vegas and the owner of many restaurants for ordinary people for you I am the one who takes care for ordinary people all the Obliviods as I like to call them to find out about us. And this won't be so easy to hide your mess."
"Well then let's hope you are good at your job eh? "
"Ok you lil shi...."He said angrily raising his hand
"Hold back your horses cowboy, He will mess you up in seconds and won't even sweat, so why don't you back down and clean up this mess ?"Another unknown to me man joined in he was shorter, longer nose,longer hair and he spoke with a hint of French accent.
"And we kid have a train to catch.....no literally a train is leaving soon"He said slightly bending towards me.
"And who are you? what train?"
"No time to talk , get in the car and let's move it"He replied and moved towards the car,J was already near  the car waiting for us with Annie and Luscious and two other female agents. In comparison to other cars this one was very seen as it wasn't black,was a family  SUV, green in color, it looked like someone just parked their car in the wrong place. as we got closer there were other cars that seemed out of place, another family sort of SUV of different model and two sports cars black and orange one.

"Tom you will go with Jeffrey and Blair will take the green rover I will be behind you in the mustang, Luscious and May with Anne take the other car you will be followed by Blackbird , see you in the meeting point"J ordered.
"Try not to blow our cover up" J joked as he moved towards his car
We all sat in our cars and pulled out of the area.