The journey to order's headquarters

It was our fifth our in journey we were travelling in a car to New York as long as part of the order was there ,from there we were planning to move to Germany by plane . It was pretty quite , no one spoke a word , Bill was looking at the map while Annie was meditating , me I was listening to music and trying to realise the fact that the world I see is not real , and happiness and success that I imagined was a lie , a virtual live , a dream . This thoughts were killing me and I finally found enough courage to ask why am I unique.
"Back in that house , you ... you said I am unique , why am I unique ?"
"Vision is just part of your powers more is yet to come , like telekinesis , pelekinesis, you will be able to enter the dreams , also control the elements such as metal , water ,air, shape shifting. This are called Gifts of visitors, and not everyone has it , Annie developed many of those ."
"Visitors ? Gift? From   whom and what gifts and when will my other powers appear." I asked with all the energy that was left in me , five hours of journey can really make you tired .
"You call them aliens we call them visitors . They use to visit us a lot and when one of their main ship fall on our planet , they gave some man ,choosen man powers or gifts , they then became part of our planet and only choosen people get them ."
"If so what those people wanted from me ?"
"Your gifts are only given to leaders only few in an era Sheva is one of the leaders she is thousand or two years old , and she is dying , and so is the other leader ,Conan , see only a boy and one girl get the gifts of the leader , and they should be together only then  they will be strong.Have you noticed anything  strange happening in the house , probably things appearing out of no where ?"
"Yeah , leder it appeared out of no where and a bat ."
"Telekinesis that is the second gift thing is , If the two leaders separate you will be mortal , and so are Sheva and Conan , but they can die only if the new leaders will develop their abilities."
"So if I develop all my powers or gifts , Sheva and Conan will die , and Sheva is your leader ,How exactly I can trust you guys maybe you want to kill me before I develop my powers?"
"Hahh!!!! Nice question even Annie didn't ask it , when she was recruited . Well thing is Conan wants to gain  power and conquer the earth while Sheva is the one who prevented World War 3 and put an end to first and second one ."
"So Hitler was Conan"
"Yes , mind control that is also a gift he was very good at that ,as you know he made whole Germany against the world . When it ws over Sheva made the order's main headquarter there . We have many of headquarters all over the world , but Sheva wants to be there , and only she can prepare you to be the new leaders "
"This all story is interesting but I didn't get what do we lead , we are the leaders of what ?"
"Of the visioners and those who got the gift, stupid hahahh" Annie told whill doing the eye roll , and then loughed, oh she is so beautiful. But I am still angry at her for what she have done to me, for the lie she told , I really hate when people lie .
We spend another our , on the way , I keep on looking at all the cars passing by all the people with their typical problems , typical life and they don't even realise about how life is actually , and I can't even believe that six hours ago I was like them , having same ambitions same goals and now I don't even know who I am , and what is going on.I don't know who is good, who is bad , who is friend and who is enemie. I guess that is why it is Oblivious Vision.
By the seventh hour , we were tired . So we stop ed at a gas station first the guys came out checked every hole that they found .And I was left alone with Annie in the car
"They just wonna make sure that Conan's man are not here , so that we are save to come out , don't worry ." Seeing my discomfort , Annie told holding my hand .
"And they agree to give their live in our name , what do they get instead."I asked still discomfortably.
"I don't know , I heard they get another life in the visitors land ."
"I thought about the visitors and visioners and I thought m, wouldn't it be better if we were called the gifted ones ."
"Well nice idea , especially not everyone of us have the power of vision, and we have totally different powers ."
"Yeah , exactly that is what I say , gifted ones."
Bill came towards the car and opened the door
"All clear ."
We took a number and . I want to eat . I guees, pizza.
I wanted to order a pizza , the moment I took the phone and the J dude came rushing to me and shouting "What the hell you think you doing young man ?"
"Ordering a pizza because , humans are used to eat food when they are hungry , Mr J " I made sure to tell this in my most sarcastic tone .
"This is a safe house, not just a hotel room , we are hiding from Conan's man , not having a vacation ."
"Well , I guess hunger will get me before them . "
Before shit goes real Bill interupts us "I guess nothing will happen from a pizza , plus I am also a little bit hungry."
"So I guess paperoni " I told looking at J with look of a victory.
"Yeah , paperoni" J told angrily
Exactly five minutes after order we heard door bell .
" I will open " Bill told taking out his gun
"Paperoni ? " a pizza man told
And that is the last thing I remember before waking up in the desert.