The secret order

As I was in bed ,comfortable  sleeping, when I was awaken by a knock on a door and some loud speaking , the next thing I remember someone opened my door ...and.....it was Jessica.

"Hi .......Umm..sorry for waking you up .....,  I heard you are sick and ..umm...decided to check on you ....,So umm....How are you? " She told in a worried yet soft as always  voice.After realizing that i was not alone in the room and that i was asked something, I started to come up with a reply ..Should I tell her the truth that I am very sick or should I lie , I mean it would be more right to lie so i have decided to go with a lie for now, " Hi.....Thank you for caring it is really nice of you .....Now that you have come I am way better....." I took a short break before I realised I was in pjs and decided to stay in the bed instead of standing up to great her ..

"...... I am interested , why did you , ask about .. The visions back in Mr H's class "
" Ummm .... Just curiosity , you know " She answered in an unsure tone , just like me when I asked the question , I am pretty sure she lied but I don't want to press on her much I am afraid to look like a total weirdo .
"I see you have a lot of books you like to read " ?

"Yeah... I do read a  lot , what about you ...do you ..um..like reading books"
"Yeah ! Me too , I mainly read about physics and psychology, but sometimes fantasy what about you , what do you like to read about the most ?"
"Umm I don't know does this pile of books about physics and psychology  tell you anything? " I reply in a sarcastic way .
"Oh really? I didn't think they were yours i thought your parents just dropped them here...." After which we both bursted laughing

"Do you like sports ? I like football ... No I love football"

"Me too , Do you support a specific club? I support Manchester United."
"Hey that is my favourite club too, MUFC forever!"
"Ummm listen do you have a ..ugh......"
"Girlfriend , no I don't what about you ?" I answered with a smile of scare on my face , for some reason I decided to tell the truth and I was scared if the answer was yes , I don't even know why .
"No , I am not a lesbian or a bi  " Jessica answered while laughing ...

"I mean ...Do you have a boyfriend?" I replied as fast as i could so i wouldn't realize i actually asked that question..

"I got it you silly idiot ..but my answer remains the same no "

I smiled and somehow we spoke the whole day till the dinner time and as an alarm right on time my mom came into my room and asked  in her most welcoming voice..but yet managed to imply that jessica stayed for too long .    " Honey it is time for dinner , Jessica should I serve a plate for you ? " 
" That is very  nice of you ma'am but I better get  going  . See you later Tom ,get well soon . Good bye ma'am" Jess left after giving me a strong hug .
We had a usual dinner , except the part that I was teased by my near future of marrying Jessica.
After the dinner, I was so tired that I couldn't stay awake so I fell a sleep directly .
Next day I woke up early at dawn , and I had no vision . But I didn't panic, because I already knew that to see a vision I have to be  very concentrated on it , but all I was thinking about was Jess about her beautiful eyes , her hairs , her soft skin , and charming voice , she is so beautiful . Damn I think I am in love , that is bad ,if I won't be able to concentrate much I won't be able to control and increase the number of visions. After long time of thinking about Jessica and what happened that  day in physics class , I got hangry and went down for breakfast where i found a note that my parents left the town for today ...shortly after the breakfast while i was doing my chores a question stroke my mind "Why didn't I have any vision of Jess? Just like I didn't predict her in the physics class ....she was always there but i never saw her when i got the first price at physics fair I didn't see who got the second ...." My thoughts were interrupted by a call and surely enough it was Jess