chapter 11

“Hi” I said. Then I and Zendaya started talking. “So you go out with Cody Simpson?” “Yeah. For 3 years.” “Aww, so cute.” I said “Barbie what about you and Roc.” “About a week” I said. “Aww.” “Yeah.” “Barbie let me introduce you to my cousin.” Joe said. “ok.” I said following him. “Sophia, this is Barbie.” When she turned around, I just looked at her. “Told you I’ll be back.” She said “Excuse me Joe, I need to find Roc.” I said. Why is she here? “Roc, I need to talk to you.” I said when I found him. “’bout what?” “Can we talk in another room?” “Yeah.” We walked to another room.  “Sophia’s back” I said. “What really.” “Yeah, she’s Joe’s cousin.” “Really” “Is that all you can say. Roc look at me.” I said grabbing his face in my hands. “Barbie, I don’t want anything to come between us.” Roc said, and then kissed me. “I know. It’s just something about her that I don’t like. I’m going to talk to Ally.” I said leaving him in the room. “Hey girl.” Ally said. “Hey, Sophia is back.” “I know. I just seen her walk in that room.” she said pointing to the room that Roc was in. “Roc’s in that room.” I said “Let’s go”

Roc’s P.O.V

I was sitting on the bed, when someone walked in. “Hey Roc, told you I’d find you.” I looked up to see Sophia. “What are you doin...” But before I can finish. She started kissing me. I tried pushing her back, but I didn’t want to hurt her. “WHAT’S GOING ON IN HERE!?!?!?!?” Ally and Barbie yelled. “Can’t you see, I’m kissing my man.” Sophia said. “Your man” Ally said. Before Sophia can answer, Ally. Barbie punched her. They started fighting. Mine and Ally finally got them apart. “Let’s go.” Barbie said taking mine and Ally’s hand. “Yo! Barbie who did you fight?” Alicia, Shakira and Aaliyah asked. “Sophia.” Then we left.