chapter 9

Barbie P.O.V

So we got back to the hotel. “I’m going to get my pink and black two pieces” I said taking it out. “I’m going to wear my orange and white one” Ally said. “I’m going to wear my green one” Alicia said. “I’m wearing my purple one.”  Shakira said.  “I’m wearing my red one.” Aaliyah said. After we picked out our bathing suit, we put them on. “Let’s get not got the beach, it’s too cold, let’s go to the indoor pool.” I said while looking out the window. “Yeah of course it’s cold tomorrows Thanksgiving.” Ally said in a duh tone. “Really? Now let’s go to t he pool.” I said. We grabbed our towels and walked down to the elevator. We got to the pool to see the boys were already there.  “Hey guys” I said putting my towel on a chair along with my shorts. “Damn” I heard Roc say, we jumped in the pool. When I came up I felt Roc wrap his arms around my waist. “You look good in that bathing suit” he whispered in my ear. “and I love you with your shirt off.” I said turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck. “Ewww, get a room you too.” Alicia said. “Okay, let’s go up stairs and pick a room.” I said laughing. “Okay let’s go.” He said picking me up. “Ewww, that’s nasty.” Alicia said. “Get some.” Princeton said laughing. “Ewww. Keisha will be mad” Alicia said. “I was just kidding.” I said laughing. “I know that.” She said. “What should we do now?” Prod asked. “We should go to bed. We have a big day tomorrow.” I said getting out the pool. “Yeah right” Roc said. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. “Can I walk you to your room Princess?” Roc asked. “Yeah you can.” I said. “Okay” he grabbed my hand and walked me to my room.

Next Day:

I woke up to see I still had on my bathing suit, and that Roc was in my bed. I got out of the bed and grabbed my skinnies, my tank top, and my underwear then went to take a shower. After my shower I brushed my hair and teeth. I walked out the bathroom and went back to my room to see Roc was up. “Hey Princess happy turkey day” Roc said. “Hey, happy turkey day to you too” I said kissing him. “Can’t wait to eat” Ray Ray said walking in. “Fat person” “Let’s get ready. Barbie your friend Star called said she’s going to your moms.” “Okay”

Later That Day:

Barbie we’re here.” Ray said. “Kay, Coming.” I said. We walked of the bus to see my house, I opened the door. “Mom, Dad, it’s me.” I said walking in. “Hey baby” My dad said. “Hey boys and girls” Hey” Looks like there’s new people.” My mom said leading us to the couch. “Yeah, Justin Bieber, Diggy, Josie, Ally, and Lil Twist.” I said. Barbie!” I heard someone yell. “Star!!” I yelled jumping In her arms and wrapping my legs around her. “I missed you” “I missed you too.” I said getting down. “Guys this is Star.” I said seeing Justin’s eyes light up as he looked at her. “Hi” She said. “Let’s eat; I know you guys have other houses to go to.” My mom said then Roc’s, Prince, Ray, and Prod’s parents came out. “Hey guy’s” “Hi mom, dad.” They said at the same time.