Chapter 7

Barbie P.O.V

“Hi, I’m Barbie” I said shaking hands with some girl. “Hi, I’m Sophia. Justin’s girl” “I’m Roc’s girl. Nice to meet you” I said sitting on Alicia’s lap. “You guys won’t believe what just happen” “Justin Bieber walked in on you and Roc making out” Josie said. “Yeah” “do you really like him?” Alicia asked. “Yeah. I feel like I’m really falling for him.” I said. “You better be careful” Sophia said with an attitude. “Why” I said looking at her. “He might find someone better.” I just rolled my eyes. Someone knocked on the door. “I got it” I said getting up. “Hey” “hey, I’m lil twist and this is my girl Ally.” “Hey come in.” I said moving over. “The boys are in Rocs room.” “Ally, come let me introduce you to my friends” I said grabbing her and walking back to the girls. “Ally, this is Alicia, Aaliyah, Shakira, Josie-Diggy’s girl- and Sophia –Justin’s girl-.“ “Hi” the girls said. Mw and Ally sat down on the floor talking “so witch MB boy you go out with?” ”Roc” “Aww. You guys make a cutie couple” “thank. I think Sophia’s trying to brake us up.” I whispered in Ally’s ear. “Is there somewhere we can talk alone” “Yeah. Come on.” We walked to the kitchen and closed the door. “Why do you think that?” Ally asked, and I told her everything. From when I told the girls I think I’m falling for Roc, to when Sophia told me that he might find someone better. “Wow. She really raid that?” “yeah.” So right now where sitting around the table. “Ally what’s your fav. Color?” “Orange. You?” “Pink” “how old are you?” “16. You?” “14” “cool. I’m going to call you my little sister” “Aw. How long have you and Lil Twist been going out?” “3 years.” “Aww so cutiii” “how long have you and Roc been going out?” “A week” “aww don’t worry, I won’t let Sophia brake you guys up” “aww. Thanks sis. Ok lets go take a nap.” We walked to my room to see Sophia banging on the door. “What are you doing” I asked walking to my door. “Roc open It’s me” he opened the door. “What’s going on?” “Sophia’s tried to come in here and make out with me so I locked myself in the room.” “She what!?!?” me and Ally yelled. “Sophia, I’m sorry but you have to leave.” Justin said. “Whatever.” Sophia said leaving off the bus.