The Sad But True Story Of a Band Geek~8

I skipped back to my locker without looking back. Opening it I placed Ace’s backpack on the lowest shelf. Did I dare look inside of Ace’s backpack? Hell yes I did! I unzipped the front part and peered inside. I found the usual, pencils, pens, crumpled paper. I grabbed a paper that had writing on it.

The paper said “This class sucks.” over and over. I rolled my eyes. Ace, aren’t you such and over-achiever? I grabbed another paper and un-crumpled it.

“Ace♥

Are we still on tonight?

-Mady”

I rolled my eyes once again. Damn man-whore. Why has he been flirting with me, if he’s sleeping around with her? I re-crumpled the note and put it back in his backpack.

I angrily unzipped the big part of his backpack and looked inside. What a slob! I shifted through a few papers but there was no way anyone could find anything in this pig-sty.  

I slung our backpacks onto my shoulder and stepped into the nearest bathroom and put my backpack down in the driest sink. What to do with this douche bag’s backpack….? I looked into the mirror. The stall behind me was open, exposing a clean porcelain toilet. All of a sudden an idea popped into my head. Biting my lip nervously, I walked into the stall behind me. I shrugged the backpack off my shoulder hanging onto it with one hand.

Looking around first I dropped his backpack into the toilet.

“Oops….” I deadpanned.

“Hope he won’t miss that.” I mumbled to myself, pushing the door open. I put my earphones in my ear. System of a Down blared through them. Someone from behind me grabbed my wrist as I was waling, causing me to jolt into their hard chest.

“Oof!” I grunted.

“So why do angels deserve to die?” Seth said, still holding my wrist. I shrugged.

“I dunno.” I said pulling my arm away. “Why do you think?”

“I think it’s because the angels are stupid teases that really deserved to go to hell.” Ace stated simply. I rolled my eyes.

“You’re nice.” I stated sarcastically. I started walking away, and ace caught my hand again, forcing me to pull him along.

“So Tabbi…where’s my backpack?” Ace asked after walking for a second.

“How the hell would I know where you left your shit?” I pulled my hand away once again.

“Because smart-ass, you were the last one to have it.”

“How do you know? I left once you ran away with my apples. Why would I take your stupid backpack?”

“Bullshit!” He shouted. I raised and eyebrow at him.

“How so?” I asked.

“Who took my backpack then?” He asked to no one in particular, ignoring my question completely.

“How should I know? It’s your backpack!” I said emphasizing ‘your’.

“You know, your sarcasm is going to ki—”     

“Ace Reed too the principal’s office. Ace Reed too the principal’s office.” The loud speaker crackled above us.

“What the hell?” Ace mumbled. I raised an eyebrow

“What did you do now?” I asked, smirking.

“Nothing!” Ace said, throwing his hands up in frustration.

“Well you better go, I’ll catch you later?” I said shrugging my backpack higher onto my shoulder. Ace nodded and walked off towards the office, while I headed in the direction of my auto-shop class.