The Sad But True Story Of a Band Geek~6

After the bell rang, and I put everything back into my locker, I slowly made my way to my next class. A.P. Calculus. I was happy because I actually managed to open my locker without having any trouble! As I walked by the crowds, I listened into some random conversations.

“Hey man,” one tall muscular jock said to another “You ready for practice?”

“Hell yeah man, I can’t wait to break in all those stupid freshies!!!” They high-fived by the time I passed them. I started passing a small group of girls all wearing high ponytails with giant bows that hung down their cheeks, giggling.

“Hey Anna, What do you think about that Ace guy?” I walked a little slower now, wanting to see what they said.

“I don’t know Heather, I think he’s cute, but I heard he joined the band…” The girl got a horrified look on her face. I rolled my eyes and sped back up to get to my class. So what if he joined band? The band is sexy.

I reached my classroom and sat down in an available seat. The classroom was almost full, and the late bell was about to ring. I sighed and put my head down on the desk. God I hate Mondays. Even if it’s the first day of school. The bell rang, and the class started without anything interesting happening. That was until about the last five minutes of class, when someone threw something at my head, and it landed on the floor next to me. I looked at my friend Lizett, and she just shrugged.

I picked up the note, and it said ‘read me’ with a smiley face on it. I raised an eyebrow and opened the note. It was a note that said “Let’s talk sometime,” with a phone number on it. The handwriting was sloppy and looked like that of a guy. I rolled my eyes and stuffed the note in my pocket. Just as I was doing his, the bell rang, releasing me to my friends.

____________

(AN) sorry it's so short :( the next chapter will be longer I promise!!!