Case Closed... Or Not?

After I interviewed Inazuma Japan, I spend the next few days researching from the gathered files to see if there's a connection. By the time I'm ready, I call a meeting to reveal my conclusion for this case.

"Everyone, I have an announcement," I say to them confidently.

"Really?" David asks.

"Does he finally believed us?" I could hear Austin ask.

"If he does, FINALLY I can be free from this nonsense role playing," Caleb answers. I think he's still angry about our last interview.

"Based from all your answers, along with supporting details from outside sources..."

"Outside sources? Is he for real?" Scotty asks.

"Yes, I HAVE outside sources. Jack and I have interviewed witnesses who might be connected to the mystery."

"How can there be others when we, with the Dream team, are the only ones who were involved with these events?" Jude asks.

"That's an excellent question," I say as I clear my throat to narrate my epic discovery. "Of course there can't be certain witnesses about the incident with Xavier and Scotty but I'm able to reenact what they claimed they did."

"What?" Scotty asks.

"Are you serious?" Xavier asks.

"Indeed I am. I even brought Jack with me to make it more realistic. We went to the forest. We both got lost and camped out for a night. However, when we tried to follow the directions you took, we only got more lost."

"It was horrifying," Jack says. "No food, no bed... It was awful."

"No wonder why we haven't seen you for three days," Axel says.

"EXACTLY!" I exclaim. "It's impossible to spend two to three days in the forest and come out as if you never came at all. Those two also claimed that they saw a soccer field, two kappas, and a pathway out of cucumbers. As for us, it took forever to find our way back to the lodge."

"But the kappas were the ones who lead us to the path home and they're the cause of the time difference. Also, I'm used to camping," Xavier says.

"You're just an idiot who intentionally got himself lost with no experience whatsoever about camping," Scotty says. "What's even more dumb is that you tried to REENACT it. What more do you not get?"

"After that, I investigated on the Liocott Island legend. I admit that I was there BUT I wasn't when you're all climbing a mountain and fighting angels, demons and whatnot."

"Has this guy gone nuts?" Sue asks.

Ignoring her offensive statement, "Of course I studied the legend before I began the investigation."

"But didn't Nelly already mentioned this legend before it happened?" Camellia asks.

"True, but I need to see it for myself. Jack and I climbed Mt. Magneto to see what's on top and below it."

"But that's unfair! Dark Angel only appears every MILLENNIA! So of course Jack can't find Heaven's Garden or you can't find Hell's Gate!" Tori says.

"When Jack and I came back down, we concluded that there's nothing. But I decided to interview the Dream Team."

"That's a relief," Austin says. "I'm sure they believed us."

"When I interviewed them, they all answered the same thing you all said...which makes them understandable that they too are suffering from stress and illusions."