Concern from the Enchanted Forest

Meanwhile, the magical creatures of the Enchanted Forest notice Willy's attempts to prove that the events, including them, aren't real.

"How strange," Rustle says. "He witnessed those events and yet he's still in denial."

"That's because humans are stupid," Pesky says. "Always close minded and thinking about the 'logical' explanation to everything. Ironically, they're supposed to be our saviors."

"But we have to do something! They're very important for our future and are in grave danger!" Fern says.

"They are our friends too," the two kappas say.

"But it's against the rules to reveal ourselves to humans," Rustle points out. "They may know we exist but we can't just pop out of nowhere without experiencing the consequences."

"I agree with you. If we reveal ourselves, we'll endanger our people," Fern says.

"Unless..."

"Fairy Queen Lilian!" Fern says as she and the others bow.

"As usual, I could always find a loophole. Just like I did ages ago," Queen Lilian says.

"Oh yeah..." Pesky says. "You're the one who made them still remember our existence and their adventures."

Then Fern asks, "So how are we supposed to warn them about the danger they will soon face?"

"Oh you'll see..." the Fairy Queen answers with a mischievous smile.