Timothy's Story

I woke up with all my wounds healed. I immediately knew i was in the gray castle. I heard murmurs coming from outside the castle and i knew it was about Alice.

I don't give a damn about how small she is! I give a damn about how there is too many Guinea Pigs here! Jake yelled. Linnay had to calm him down. 

I realised some things:

Linnay is Jake's mate. Bonnie is Vinny's mate. Ellie has no mate. 

I sighed and walked out. A hushed silence fell over them as i made my way out.

"What's wrong?" i asked them.

Not to be mean, but there is a long scar on your back. Alice informed me. I closed my eyes and layed down. Now i know how Timothy feels.

I went back into the castle, where Timothy was laying. I layed down next to him.

Listen, Sophia, he started. I blinked. What was he gonna say? He hasn't said a word since i came here, and now he's striking a conversation with me?

I want to tell you my story, before you get rescued. he told me and i gasped.

Well, the reason why i was turned into a Guinea Pig is because i betrayed the rogues. I used to be a rogue, but then i found my mate who was in a pack. They disapproved of this, because we were attacking this pack.

I nodded, listening intently, even though i was a little shocked to learn that Timothy was a rogue.

When i decieved the rogues and told Ellie some stuff, they turned me into a Guinea Pig and put me in here. A month later, Ellie and the others came. He finished.

Ellie is our mate? I asked him, bewildered. He nodded and i closed my eyes.

I have to go. he told me and got up. He paused at the entrance to the castle, but Ellie coaxed him out more.

I can't believe it. I can't believe that Timothy was a rogue, and that Ellie is his mate.

I barely heard the sound of the castle being lifted before i blacked out.