Prison Food

He gripped me tightly. My heart was racing. What does he want with me? I kicked him in the place where guys protect most- the family jewels.

He groaned and let go of me. I quickly ran away from him. But i felt that wasn't enough so i shifted and ran faster than ever, leaving ripped clothes in my wake.

The trees and forest was a complete blur i was running so fast. But i heard footsteps behind me. Is it him? But then i heard Quinn. "Sophia!" he called after me.

I was so frightened i just turned around and looked at him. He could see the fear in my eyes. I immediately shifted back and covered myself. Wait, what's the point he already slept with me.

But he looked away and threw me his extra long T-Shirt. I quickly put it on and hugged myself in a ball. Who was this weirdo freak? What did he want? And, the most important question, will he come back?

When Quinn guessed that i was finished he looked at me. He ran over to me and sat down next to me, pulling me onto his lap. I buried my head into his chest, ignoring the sparks, and sobbed. He put a hand on my back, and stroked it lightly.

I quickly stood up. "I'm still mad at you!" i poked him in the chest, hard. He was shocked by my sudden mood change, but quickly gained composure.

"Is thee any reason why you were crying?" he asked me with sympathy.

"No reason i should tell you." maybe the iciness in my voice was a little too much, but who cares.

He whimpered at me, which made me look at him. His eyes bore into mine, and tears started  to well up in my eyes. I don't want to hurt him, really don't. I just don't want this life. I turned away from him and ran away. I was stealing his T-Shirt.

I ran home and closed the door. I panted really hard. I heard a heavy knock at the door. Was it Quinn to take his shirt back? "Just a minute!" I yelled and opened the door.

It most certainly wasn't Quinn. Was he my attacker?

He picked me up and swung me on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I wasn't having any of that.

"Put me down!!! I'm not a sack of patatoes!!!!" I yelled in his ear. He winced, but i wasn't about to apologize.

"I demand you put me down this instance!" i screamed even louder in his ear as he carried me away into the woods.

"Shut up." he grunted at me.

"What!? How dare you! I'm gonna make your ear bleed by the time your done with me!" i screeched.

He sighed and started to run faster.

"No!!! I'm not going to your stinking home!!!" i screamed bloody murder into his ear again.

When we got to an old cabin thingy, i pounded on his back with my fists. But he just threw me into a room. My body was in pain from being hit by the metal floor. He walked over to me and chained my wrists. He smirked at me and left the room.

"Get back here and unchain me, you freak of nature!!!" i yelled at him, but i heard no response.

"I'm not scared of you! Come fight like a man!" i screamed, hoping he would hear me.

"Woman! Woman! Woman! You are a lady!" i taunted.

"Shut up! Just shut up you fucking bitch!!!" he commanded me from another room. "No!" I screamed in response.

He opened the door and chucked a heavy book at my face. It hit me, and i tried to rub my face with my hand, but the chains wouldn't let me.

"I facebooked you! Now shut up and go to hell!!!" he screamed at me and closed the door. I just whimpered and put my face in my arms. I started to cry. What did he want with me.

I rubed the tears from my eyes with my arms. He burst in with a plate of food. He dropped it in front of me. Before he left he said "Eat it. Just eat it."

Whatever this green gunk was it wasn't food. It was a mushy green substance with what i think was beans in there. He was a horrible cook. "Your a horrible cook! I will never eat this prison food!!! This so called food can be featured in a horror movie!!!" i yelled at him.

He burst into the room angry and vibrating. I shrank back into the wall and he growled at me. "Stop pissing me off!" he said to me and kicked the 'food' in my face.

"How do you like that now!!! No shut up and be quiet!!" He slammed the door and the footsteps faded away. The plate fell off my face. I tasted some of the yucky prison food. It was the most horrible thing in the universe.

But i don't have a napkin to wipe it off with. I layed down and huddled super close to the wall, like it could comfort me. Then i cried myself to sleep.