Brenda

So.....................................................................................................................................................................................

That was long.

Enjoy <3

..........................................

Sophia's POV

Brenda was a huge wreck after TJ died. Quinn was in the wolf hospital, and they say he has a 45% chance of living. BUT, I'm more worried about Brenda than Quinn. He can take care of himself. Brenda can't.

I don't know what it's like to lose a mate, but whenever i pull Brenda away from her trance to talk, she says it's like ripping your heart out of your body. She said she wished she could kill herself, just so that she can see TJ again, but i tell her i need her. Because honestly, TJ was a really good friend. And to be his mate and lose him, that's fucking horrible, that's what.

Brenda is falling into the pit of silence. We need to do something before she kills herself. She's been crying her eyes out for days. And not to mention skipping school to visit his grave. Looks like Amy's mate will be the next alpha. No, he will after my children if my children don't have children.

Okay, that was confusing.

Brenda is at TJ's grave right now, and i'm with her, finally off house arrest. She cries and cries and says things between sobs that i can't even decipher. She is bawling and holding onto my arm right now, sniffing and staring at the grave, as if TJ can come back to life.

Normally i would tease Brenda and call her a wimp when she cries, but this was serious. She lost her mate. I know i would cry if Quinn was dead, believe it or not.

Brenda looked up at me, her face beet red from crying. I smiled at her sadly and held her close, comforting her. Any normal person walking by would think we are lesbians, but we're just comforting each other, well, i'm comforting her.

I pulled away and she collapsed to her knees, staring at the grave.

"I'm going to leave you alone for a bit." i whisper. She didn't even do anything to signify that she heard me, but i knew she did. Even if it was just barely.

I walked out of the cemetery, shivering. It was just too sad and scary there.

I headed over to the wolf hospital, wanting to see Quinn. Usually the doctors would say no, but if your their mate, they have to. The rules, i guess.

I entered the hospital and one of the nurses escorted me to the Alpha Quarters. Yep, when an alpha gets hurt, they go to their own private hall and get special treatment. Same with Betas, except Alphas get a little bit better treatment and stuff.

My thoughts wandered back to Brenda. That poor, innocent soul didn't deserve this. I feel crushed that my best friend would go into depression because her mate died. It just rips you to shreds.

I entered Quinn's room and the nurse left, giving us privacy. I walked over to Quinn, who was watching football. Of course he'd be watching football.

"Yo." i say. He jumps a little but when he sees me he relaxes instantly.

"You scared me there." he said and sipped his drink, his eyes focused on mine.

I smiled and sat down in a chair next to him.

"You alright?" i ask him, fiddling with my hands.

"I'm fine. How are you?" he asked me.

"Oh just six months pregnant and my best friend is in depression, i'm doing fine." i whisper sarcastically.

"And you forgot one thing." he teased.

"Oh yeah. A jackass is in the hospital." i teased him and he frowned, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Brenda?" he asked and my face softened.

"She's getting worse and worse everyday, crying her eyes out, getting more and more silent, and is always somewhere else than the world. She wants to end her life just to be with TJ, but she is only staying because of me." my voice broke and he stroked my arm with his hand, comforting me. Sparks flew and i looked into his eyes.

I automatically leaned in, and just when our lips were a few inches away someone knocked on the door, and i instantly pulled away.

Quinn growled at the nurse, who looked a little pale when she saw us and heard Quinn.

"I'm sorry, Alphas, but i'm going to have to give Quinn his medication." the nurse said and i nodded.

"Alright, i'll leave then." i whispered and Quinn pouted, muttering about how close we were to having a little fun. I laughed.

"Oh, before i leave, Quinn, how is your ear?" i ask him tenderly. He smiled at me, eyes sparkling.

"Just fine." he answered and i left.

I walked past the woods to get to my house. I heard sobs in the woods and i knew it was Brenda. I crept up on her, wanting to see what she was doing.

She tied a rope on a tree branch and put a loop at the end. She put it around her neck and started to climb the tree, sobbing along the way. I knew she was going to kill herself. She climbed on top of the branch and sighed.

"Hear i come, TJ." she whispered and got ready to jump.

"Brenda! NO!" I screamed.

...............................................................

So, how are ya doing?

I was going to get a hamster today, but sadly, this stupid network won't pay him the extra money he needs to buy one today.

He says they'll pay soon.

I hate that network, whatever it is.

Anyway, please comment, vote and fan.

P.S. if you comment another chapter will come sooner. (i know i know, i'm bribing. But when i looked at how many time this book thing was read, it was red!!! I was sooo excited.)

Thank you for reading this book. :) you fans will forever be in my heart <3