Chapter Nine: Ghost of you

Weeks went by fast since coming back from New York. Devan has been staying with me for almost a month now. Today I was going back to the doctor. So we both didn’t go to school today. He woke me up at 9: 30 so much for sleeping in. I walked to my bathroom to take a fast shower after that, I blow dyed my hair, and got ready for today. I was wearing blue jeans and a pink tank-top. As I made my out of the bathroom, I saw Devan lying down on my bed. And heard him singing, the Ghost of you by My Chemical Romance

I never said I'd lie and wait forever

If I died we'd be together

I can't always just forget her

But she could try

At the end of the world or the last thing I see

You are never coming home

Never coming home

Could I?

Should I?

And all the things that you never ever told me

And all the smiles that are ever ever

Ever

Get the feeling that you're never

All alone and I remember now

At the top of my lungs in my arms she dies

She dies

He stopped singing when he saw me, I gave a small smile. “Ready to go,” He asked me. I nodded. We made our way out of the house and towards his car. Once on the road, he turned up the music. The song she knows by The Downtown Fiction was playing. Half an hour later, we got out of the car and inside the building. Today I was four months, crazy right? Where did the time go?  I started wobbling-with the help of Devan-in towards the hospital. The weight has been increasing and increasing in my front, I always felt like falling front, weird right? I signed in at the front desk and then went to sit beside Devan and waited for my name to be called. Today I might be finding out the gender of the baby.

“Britany Redwood!” I heard a nurse called out, reading from her clipboard with my file in her hands. Devan and I walked into a room where a lady in her mid thirties gazed at both of us with a huge grin on her face. She had her brown hair up into a messy bun.

She peered down at the papers that were on her desk and informed me once again about my current condition. “Your four months pregnant, and sixteen, you know your baby could be premature.” I hope that doesn’t happen.

She told me to lie down on the bed thing, while Devan sat beside me. She started to chat with me about the baby as she got the machines ready. “So, is this the baby father?”

I nodded. “Yes he is.”

“Well that’s for once. The baby father at your age never stays with the mother. They always just leave.” I knew what she means. Devan kind of done that to me at first. But if you think about it, he really didn’t.

She started rubbing some gel stuff over my swollen belly, and switched on the machines beside me. I noticed this one had a screen on it. I’m going to see my baby.

“Here goes,” She said as she started scanning to my stomach. The beeping of the sound of the machine was starting to annoy the hell out of me as non-images came out. Devan waited patiently while grabbing my hand. A black and white image started to form on the machine and they look a little blur at first. I could see my stomach and I could see something inside, it was like a small shape of a baby in my womb. My eyes glimmered and I smile brightly.

My doctor eyes widen at something she saw. “I think you’re having twins.” My jaw dropped.

“I knew it!” I heard Devan say.  “Do you know the sex of them it?”

“Let me see.” The doctor mumbled and she looked intently at the machine. “Ah, they are both girls. You see right here?” She pointed at both of my babies to me.

I looked over at Devan seeing his expression. “I told you, you’re having twins.” I didn’t know what to say to that. He kissed my head lightly.

After a couple of minutes, she printed out the photographs of what we had just seen and given them to us. The three of us returned to the chairs as she told us my condition. “Okay, everything seems quite alright and both of your babies are very healthy.”

We said thanks to her before leaving the room, and went to the counter to get our school notes.

“What do you want to name them?” He asked me once we were back on the road.

“I don’t have names yet.” I told him. We went to a fast food place to eat. Which would be taco bell, we both order the chicken flatbread sandwich. When our food got done, he picked up the thing with our food on it and then we picked a table and started to eat our food. The flatbread sandwich must be like the best thing they have here so far.

Alec Snow

It was storming outside. I walked to my locker; I knew they wouldn’t be here today. Your defenses were on high. Your walls built deep inside yeah I’m a selfish bastard. But at least I’m not alone. The song Was it a Dream by 30 Seconds to Mars went through my mind. I walked into my last period class, took my seat in the back row as some girl walked over to me. It was the same girl I saw with Devan that one day at the mall wasn’t her name like Ashley? She had her black hair up into a messy bun. “Can we talk?” She asked.

I nodded. “Yeah,”

She took a seat right in front of me. “What’s going on between Britany and Devan?”

What in the hell does she want to know? I thought everyone knew about Britany having his child, I guess not. “What do you mean?” I asked clueless, okay I was acting clueless but still….

“Why would a player be with her for?”

I sucked in my breath. Was Ashley joking? No! She was being a fucking bitch! “A: do you who her mother is? B: Maybe he loves her! C: Get the hell over him!”

She was taken aback. “Jeez Alec, I was just wondering.” She looked around the room for a moment and then right back at me. “He will never change. A player like him will never change, and when that bitch realized that! Make sure she doesn’t come to me.” like that she left before I could even protest.

......................................................................................................

Please vote, comment && fan

Okay so, I know I probably have who knows how many mistakes in this CH alone lol If you see any could u pleasee point it out 2 me?