The Wizard/Demigodic Tournament

Prologue

Professor Albus Dumbledore was sitting in his office waiting to here from an old friend of his. A very old friend. He smiled at his little joke. He assumed that he would be *I-M him again. He sighed. Why didn't he just use owls? He knew why he couldn't use the fire, but come on! Why waste drachmas, when you can use an owl instead? He shook his head in confusion.

Just at that moment a rainbow appeared. A women's face appeared inside of it. "I need permission. Hecta is busy, and your the closest person to give me permission, and.........."

"Lady Iris, I give you permission to give me message." The women nodded. A second later, a middle age man, with thingy hair and a beard appeared in the screen.

"Good to see you Albus."

"And to you Chiron."

The two men nodded at each other. It had been at least 15 years sense they had last talked. The last time they had talked face to face, was when he had placed little baby Harry at his aunt and uncle's. It had been that long.

"Is it just me, or did your beard get longer Albus? Didn't I asked you cut it?" Albus rolled his eyes at that.

"Yes, well, I can see your a little gray. Are those demigods wearing you down. Especially a certain one named Perseus Jackson??" Even though they had not talked face to face, they still sent each other letters. Albus by owl, and Chiron by Hermes express. Albus was now quite friendly with the god of travel.

"Well, Percy does need a quest. However, there is nothing for him to do." Albus thought about this. While most people thought he was old, he did come up with some crazy ideas. And today was no exception.

"I have an idea."

"Should I be worried?" Chiron asked, with a worried look on his face.

"No, no!! Of corse not! Now do you want to here my idea or not?"

"I guess......"

"Well, you got my owl about the triwizard tournament, right?"

"Yes. But what does that have to do with our conversation?"

"Everything."

¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*

Sorry about the short chapter. And sorry about the cliffhanger. Oh wait, no I'm not. (Hahahah.) Anyway this story will be about the triwizard tournament, with demigods instead of wizards. So, please comment or vote! (Or something........) *Iris messaging