Chapter 4

Mobias' pov

Harley isn't talking to me again. It's been two days since the incident. I know she isn't mad at me though. She constantly wants me to hold her and carry her everywhere. I suppose she's just scared. Today I'm going to take her back to the main location to help me deal with Tyson and his brother. I want her to be able to hurt them like they hurt her. I don't want my baby girl to feel like they are getting away with this.

The car ride was mostly silent. I kept my hand on her tiny thigh the whole way there. Every time I took it off, it was an instant waterfall of tears. I love her sensitivity. But she has got to toughen up a little before my next court date.

I have to say, having Harley around has helped me a lot. I remember to take my medication because I'm scared of her seeing the unmediated side of me. I try to stay out of trouble because I can't spend time with her if I'm in the crazy house. The voices have almost completely stopped. But I suppose that's just because it's hard to think about them when I have such an amazing little girl looking up to me.

We arrive at the location and I can see Harley tense up.

"Don't worry baby, I won't leave your side."

When we walk in, everyone grows silent. They know why I'm here. They know what's about to happen. We make our way to the basement and I swing the heavy metal door open. Tyson and his brother are chained to the wall. Harley let's out a squeak when she sees them and hides behind me.

"Tyson," I let out in a low growl. "It seems like you've made a terrible mistake haven't you?"

"I.. I don't regret it... You shouldn't have brought her here.."

"Oh? I shouldn't have brought MY girl to the location of MY gang? The house that I pay for? I feed you. I clothe you. I took you off the cold streets and gave you a bed to sleep in and this is how you repay me? You and your shitty brother hurt my girl?"

I grip a handful of  his hair and force him to look me in the eyes. " Tyson, baby, you are terribly mistaken."

Without hesitation I slam his head into the concrete wall and he groans in pain.

"Harley, it's your turn. Now, you can make them feel just as bad as they made you feel. There's a whole table of fun things you can use on them."

I watched her intently as she walked up to Tyson's brother and took his shoes and socks off. Then, she reached in her bag and pulled out a bottle of pink nail polish and started to paint his toenails.

"Harley... What are you doing...."

"Don't question me, daddy. Some people don't know love. Some people don't know how to be nice. so I'm gonna show him. If I be nice and paint his nails, maybe he will return the favor by being nice to one of the other girls upstairs and paint their nails. I'm sure it would make them happier." She said in a sweet innocent tone.

I was in shock. I didn't know what to say so I just stood and watched. Once she was finished, she went over to the table and stared at all of the things lying on it.

"And now that I'm done..." Her tone went from innocent to ominous in the blink of an eye. "I'm going to kill Tyson. Then you will know how daddy would have felt if you had killed me."

I didn't know how to feel. Was I scared? Proud? I don't even know.. But Harley definitely isn't as innocent as I thought she was.

"You will watch him bleed." She continued. "You will listen to him scream. And then you can show me your best smile. Because if you don't, I'll make sure Tyson can never stop smiling. I'll cut his cheeks open and gut him like a fish. Understand?"

Tyson's brother nodded with tears streaming down his face. Harley released Tyson from his chains and he dropped to the floor. I pulled out my gun and pointed it at him. I don't want him to think he has a chance of hurting my Harley. I watched as Harley took a rope off the table and carefully tied his ankles together.

"Daddy, could you lift this big fatty up and hang him upside down please?"

I did just as she asked. Once he was there. She stood back and smiled at her accomplishment. Then, she picked up a pair of scissors from the table and sat in front of Tyson.

"I think you need a haircut. You won't need any hair once your dead." She chirped out as she started to cut Tysons hair. Once it was mostly gone, she slowly started to make long, deep cuts down his scalp. She made 6 in total then stood up and walked to the door.

"Now watch your brother die."

I followed her upstairs and pulled her onto my lap.

"Baby, why did you do that to him? There wasn't anything more you wanted to do?" I asked, not quite understanding her actions.

"No daddy, he will die before the end of the night." She said cheerfully as she played with my fingers.

"I don't understand...."

Harley grabbed my face and pulled it really close to hers. "I cut his head and put him upside down so the cuts can't heal and he bleeds out and dies right in front of his stupid brothers face."

"Oh... I see... And.. That will work?"

She nodded and smiled at me.

Damn... What did I do to deserve this girl...