Chapter 2

Mobias' pov

I woke up this morning to the sound of little feet pattering to my bedside. When I opened my eyes, I saw Harley standing there in nothing but a tee shirt and her panties. My hand was draped over the side of the bed and Harley was gently playing with my fingers.

"What's wrong Harley? Why are you out of bed?"

"I.. I got scared... I think Mr. Clyde is here to take me back"

"Clyde is here?" I pulled my hand away from her and stood up. This obviously upset her because her eyes started to fill with tears. "He's not taking you back. You're mine, little one. Come on, let's get you some breakfast."

I picked Harley's small frame up and held her to my chest. She laid her head on my shoulder and let out a sigh of relief  as we walked down the stairs, where we were greeted by Clyde and his main girl, Sophie.

"Mobias, how's she settling in?" He asked. It was odd that he was concerned about her. He doesn't care about any of his girls.

"Well.. Last night was rough" I replied. "But I don't know what's gotten into her. She's been talking and clinging to me like a wet bandaid."

"Yea, man that's what I meant when I said she was fragile. She's got the mind of a two year old. It's perfect. Anyways, I'm here because I need a favor."

I put Harley down and instructed her to go watch tv with Sophie. By the look on Clyde's face, this wasn't just any old favor.

"Wayne is behind on payments. We've been nice and let it slide for a little while but.. He's really behind."

"How much and what for?" I asked sternly

"$150,000 for use of my girls and coke. The drugs are most of the cost though." Clyde looked uncomfortable. As if he knew I'd be mad at his response.

"Okay then. We will have to pay Wayne a little visit. Let me straighten some things up here. I'll meet you at the main location in two hours."

Clyde and Sophie left and I began to prep everything I needed. I'm going to have one of the recruits watch Harley while I'm taking care of business. I start to cook and pack up her lunch when suddenly I feel a small hand pat my back.

"Yes Harley?" I say without diverting my attention from cooking.

"Sophie said you're gonna leave me... You can't leave little Harley all alone...."

"I'm not leaving you alone. I'm going to take you to hang out with a friend of mine while I go to work"

"B..but you can't!" Harley practically yelled. I could hear the shakiness in her voice.

"Darling..." I said as I turned my attention toward her. "I suggest you lower your voice. If I want to leave you somewhere, I will. And you're not going to protest. Do you understand?"

Harley crossed her arms and ignored my question. I grabbed her by her arm and dragged her upstairs. I forced her down onto my bed and pulled her shorts down to expose her bare bottom. She screamed and squirmed in protest but honestly, all 102 pounds of her cant even lift one of my arms. I landed three hard smacks to her ass and swiftly jerked her up. I squatted down to look her in the eyes.

"Harley. What did I say about not talking to me.. Hm? Did you forget how to use your words?"

"N..no sir.." She sniffled and I wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I'm sorry that I was so rough with you but I am not sorry for punishing you. You need to learn to listen to me."

She nodded and apologized once more.

Once I had Everything packed for Harley, I buckled her into the car and drove about an hour to get to my gangs main location. I walked in with Harley attached to my side and received greetings from all of my lower ranks.

"Tyson, I have a job for you."

Tyson has been in this gang for about 6 months now. I should be able to trust him to not lose Harley while I'm gone.

"I need you to watch the girl until I get back. Here's lunch. She will let you know when she's hungry. Don't heat it up to much. If she burns her mouth because of you, I'll cut your tongue off and shove it up your ass."

" oh um.. Y..yes.. Yes sir. I got it." He shivered in fear.

I kissed Harley's forehead and handed her a cellphone that I had gotten for her.

"If you need me, you can call me. My number is already in there. Be good for Tyson. Don't cause any problems."

She nodded in response and I left. But I have a feeling in my gut that's telling me not to leave her. Today feels like a bad day. My stomach drops as I turn on my car and pull out of the driveway with Clyde following close behind.

We finally reach the location. It's a small house. It looks beaten down and abandoned. Clyde came to my car and I rolled down the window.

"Is he in there?" I said with a blank expression on my face.

"Yea. We have had scouts watching him all day. Right now he should be asleep. We're gonna go in and take a left. It's the room at the end of the hall. Got it?"

I nodded and stepped out of my car, tucking my gun into my waist band. We made no effort in being quiet. Clyde kicked open the door and we made way down to the bedroom. By this time, Wayne was sitting straight up in his bed, a confused look on his face.

"Wayne, buddy. Where's my money." I said while staring him down.

"I.. I don't have it right now.. I need more time.."

"I've given you nothing but time. Two years of time. You've racked up quite a bill. How are you paying? Money? Or your life."

"Just... Please man.. I just need more time... I can have your money..."

"I don't believe you." I said as I pulled out my gun and rested it against his forehead.

"Give me one good reason why. And I'll give you more time."

"Well... It's a lot of money... You need it..."

"You think I need your money? Kiddo.. It's not about the money. It's about the respect. You have walked all over me and my people for way too long. Now, it's over"

I let out a wicked laugh and shot him in the head. Blood splattered all over his dirty sheets.

"Well... That was easy. Let's go home!" I let out with a chuckle.