Chapter 3

Harley's pov

Mr. J left me with one of his friends today. He said he has to go to work. I don't really want to be away from him though. He hugs me and holds me and makes me feel so good.

He gave me a cellphone and a kiss on the forehead before he left. I tucked the phone into my back pocket and waited like a good girl for Tyson to tell me what we were going to do. He took me by the hand and led me upstairs.

"Where are we going?"

"Shut up" he spat out at me.

I kept my head down as we made our way into a small dirty room. The air was filled with smoke and there was a group of guys sitting on the couches. A few of them had girls sitting on their laps. The girls didn't look happy and the guys looked mean and tough. There was a dirty mattress on the floor in the corner and Tyson told me to sit there.

"I don't want to sit there Tyson..." I squeaked out.

"Did I ask what you wanted to do?"

"No but... I don't want to get my white shorts dirty... Mr. J got these for me.."

"I don't care!" Tyson growled as he pushed me to the floor and all of the guys laughed. The girls kept quiet. Their faces were smeared with sympathy but they didn't speak up. They won't try to help me. Just like at Clyde's house. If one girl was being punished, all of the others kept their mouths shut or they would be punished too. Clyde's house... It's just like Clyde's house.. But I.. I've been good.. I don't want to be punished..

I got up and bolted for the door but I couldn't get there in time. One of the men pushed the girls off of his lap and grabbed me by my hair. He slammed me against the wall and pinned me there with his strong hand on my chest.

"Tyson," he groaned out. "Want me to take care of this?"

Tyson waved his hand as if to say, go ahead. "Take her to the other room. I don't want to listen to her cry. And don't beat her up too bad."

The man grabbed my hair again and pulled me out of the room. I tried to get away but he was too strong. He pushed me into another room and forced me down on the bed. I screamed as loud as I could but no one came to help me. The man pulled out a knife. At this moment, I really began to panic. My breathing was heavy and I couldn't seem to get any sound out of my mouth. The man pressed the tip of the knife to my chest and started pushing down on it. I tried so hard to scream. Each time I moved, he would push it in further and drag it down my chest. When he had enough of the torture, he threw the knife to the ground and forcefully pulled my pants and shirt off.

"What's your name, slut" he growled as he ran his fingers up and down my thighs.

I stayed motionless and watched the thick stream of blood run down from my chest. I could hear him talking to me but I couldn't make out what he was saying. I was snapped back to reality when he punched me in the face. Blood started to run from my nose and he chuckled at the sight, slowly and forcefully smearing the blood all over my face. I tried to scream again but still, nothing came out.

The man was now on top of me. He kept grinding himself on me and all I could do was whimper. When I tried to push him away he would just hit me harder and harder each time.

I felt his fingers start to wander. They made their way into my panties and he started viciously rubbing against me. I felt a sharp pain down there and I let out a loud scream. I couldn't control my breathing. I felt so lightheaded. But this didn't stop him.

Suddenly, I heard a pair of loud, heavy footsteps run up the stairs and the door was kicked open. I heard a gunshot and the man collapsed on top of me but I couldn't get out from under him. He was rolled off of me and I saw Clyde standing by the bed with a gun in his hand. The man wasn't dead but he was really hurt. I quickly crawled off the bed and into the corner. I sat there, hugging my knees as I cried.

A few moments later, Mr.J was standing at the door.

"Tyson!" He growled "get the fuck in here! NOW!"

I whimpered at his loud voice and saw Tyson walk in with his head down.

"Shoot him" he whispered.

"I.. I can't shoot him! That's my brother!"

"Fine then. Clyde, take them both down to the cellar and chain them up. I'll be back in a few days to handle them."

I watched Mr. J as he made his way to me. I pushed myself further into the corner with every step he took.

"Baby girl.." He whispered in a deep, soothing voice. "Let's get you out of your bra and panties. They're bloody. We have to get you cleaned up."

I shook my head, no. I didn't want to get naked. I didn't want to be hurt anymore.

He reached around my back and unhooked my bra then slid my panties off. I was too afraid to fight back. I don't want trouble. Harley is a good girl. He gently held my hand and pulled me to my feet and led me to the bathroom. He sat me on the counter. I couldn't help but to cry again.

"Don't cry, baby girl. I'm gonna get you all cleaned up" he said as he wiped the blood from my face and body. "I'm gonna call for my friend Marcus, okay? I think your chest is going to need stitches. You can trust him. He's a doctor."

"N..no! No no no!! Please don't leave me daddy! Please!" I whimper out, pushing out my words through sobs.

"Shh.. Baby.. It's okay I'm not going to leave you again." He pulled me to his chest and cradled me there until Marcus came.

Mr. J sat me on his lap and Marcus inspected my cut.

"Yea, unfortunately we will need to put some stitches in there. I'd say 20-30 of them. It's really deep" Marcus said with concern in his voice. "You just sit real still for me. Okay Harley?"

I nodded and held onto Mr. J's hand. He kissed the side of my face in response.

It only took about 30 minutes for Marcus to put the stitches in and wrap me up. I squirmed a lot but I couldn't help it... It really hurt.

"I suggest getting her home. I wrote out a prescription for some pain medication. Take them with food or they will upset her stomach."

"Thank you Marcus. I'll be sending you a bonus check in the mail for your help."

Mr. J took off his shirt and slipped it on me. He then picked me up and carried me downstairs. As he walked, all eyes were on him.

"I will say this once, and once only," he announced throughout the house. "If ANYONE lays a hand on my Harley EVER AGAIN and I find out, let's just say, you'll experience first hand why they call me joker." He let a wicked grin spread across his face as he walked out and buckled me into the car and we drove home.

There's only one thing I can say after today.

I want to fucking die.