Himitsu Keisatsu *KH FF WWYFF* {1}

‘Another day of school….always so boring.’ I thought to myself, looking at the clock, tick-tick-ticking away.

“Alright, class, now, your homework for tonight is to do page 97, numbers 2, to 25.” She said, making the class groan in response. I barely paid any attention. When the bell rang, everyone raced out of their seats and ran, while I calmly got up and grabbed my books.

“Great job with today’s test, Ms.{Last Name}. Another perfect score.” I heard Mrs. Jones tell me, making me nod.

“Thank you, Mrs. Jones.” I said, walking out the door. Every day, every hour, every minute was the same routine. I’ve often dreamed about leaving this town….going off to broaden my horizons, or whatever. But, I couldn’t, not yet. I was counting on my grades to get me a scholarship or something to some far away country, like Germany or Italy. Anything, just so I can get out of this specific town. Every day, it was the same. Nothing random, nothing fun ever happened.

“Yo, {Nickname}!” Well…almost nothing fun. I turned to see my best friend and smiled.

“Hey there, Seifer.” I said, looking at him. Seifer has been my best friend, and probably my only friend, since Kindergarten. After all, when a boy beats the living hell out of two boys who were about to put glue in your hair, it’s a definite sign he was meant to be your best friend. He may have been a blonde, but, he was anything but stupid. He may have been careless, but, he was the smartest male in the school. They said he would be the next Einstein, if he’d stop getting into so many fights, and start trying harder in school. Despite all this, they made him, Fujin and Raijin, our two other best friends, head of the Disciplinary Committee.

“So, {Name}. How’re you these days? Haven’t seen you in the longest.” He said, walking with me. I guess today he was in a good mood, seeing as how on most days, he’d be complaining to me instead of complaining about his day.

“Mm, I’m fine….after all, we only have a whole semester before school lets out.” He nodded, and growled.

“Yeah. A whole semester, or even a whole quarter, of peace and quiet before I have to start taking action again and making sure all high schoolers don’t get any funny ideas.” He said, clenching his fist.

“I swear, these damn senior pranks keep getting more and more annoying by the year….” He said, obviously talking about the failed rescue attempt 2 years ago. These seniors threw paint balloons at Seifer, Fujin and Raijin, while they were trying to guard our headmaster….and well, those boys ended up in the hospital for 3 weeks, landing Seifer in summer school. I giggled, thinking about his face, dripping in blue paint.

“What’s so funny?” He asked, crossing his arms.

“Oh, nothing. Just thinking about your paint splattered face~” I admitted, making him punch my arm.

“Hey! That was not funny!” I smiled and chuckled.

“Still….”

“….I heard you were going to Italy.” He said, making me turn to him. He had a look of seriousness in his face. I frowned and nodded.

“Yeah….that’s right, I am.” He nodded.

“I see….” He turned to me and glared.

“And when did you plan to tell me?” He asked, angry. I couldn’t tell whether he was pretending to be angry, or he really was, but, I knew that this could’ve been trouble for me.

“….Well, I, um….I didn’t know how to tell you, truthfully….” I said, hoping he’d accept that answer. He grunted in response and sighed.