Himitsu Keisatsu *KH FF WWYFF* {29}

*SUPER QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT*

Guys,sorry that I've been M.I.A for a long while. It's just that I've been having this really frequent weird mood lately. I'm not entirely sure what it is, it might be anxiety or hormones or whatever, but, either way, it's been happening a lot so, I typically don't feel like writing or talking or doing anything, I just kind of sit and do nothing. Also, I just HAVEN'T FELT LIKE WRITING ANYTHING. I know you guys deserve a much much better chapter than this, a longer one too, but this is just temporary. I got a job, so I might be writing a bit more, maybe. Because, for some reason, I can only write when I'm stimulated and doing something I need to do. Plus...I'm getting my braces removed tomorrow. SO THIS IS GOING TO BE FANTASTIC. So, yeah...anyway, this chapter, I actually kinda liked writing for because it includes Rufus Shinra, and I fucking love writing for Rufus Shinra, it is the best damn thing in this world for me...that and writing the hatemance between Noel and Hope...so, yeah. XD Anyway, this chapter will have to keep you for a while! I would appreciate some comments to know if you like me suddenly bringing this back and if you like the direction it's going towards and all that. And, again, I'm SO SORRY for being gone for so very very long!

*ANNOUNCEMENT OVER, HAPPY READING!*

When we made it back, Noel and I took Hope to get checked on by Leon. His wounds were pretty bad, and we wanted him to feel better. ...Well, he was sounding better anyway, considering how much he was yelling at Noel right now.

"Will you stop carrying me over your shoulder?! I can walk just fine on my own!"

"No."

"What do you mean no?! Just put me down and I'll be fine enough to walk on my own!"

"Nope. You could barely jump on your own, and I saw that you could barely stand. You were like an old man, white hair, inability to stand and all."

"I'll show you old man, now put me down, Noel!"

"Hey, quit it already. I told you I wasn't gonna put you down until we get to Leon. Besides, maybe {Name} will kiss you and make you feel better."

"...I never agreed to that. And you should ask her before deciding anything..." Hope concluded, blushing and looking away. I sighed slightly at the two. Hope still looked annoyed, but not as much as before, and he wasn't angry anymore either. Noel had a solemn expression on his face, much like the one he had on the helicopter, a look that I'm positive came from the mission. We walked into Leon's office, as I looked up, seeing a sight I didn't think I'd ever see, considering the incident from before. Seifer was with him. He looked at me, but he didn't say a word. It was unnerving, but, I had to make it out of here without any emotion. Leon, on the other hand, looked at us and sighed.

"Set him down..." He sounded both exhausted and annoyed. Noel smirked, not even bothering to gently put Hope on the cot. No, he just let go and Hope fell with a slight scream and an 'ow'. He glared at Noel.

"The hell was that for?!"

"You wanted down. Figured that was the least I could do after you kneeing me in the gut on the way inside." He said, as I shook my head. Honestly, these two... Leon looked at me and Noel then started walking towards the door.

"Follow me, I need to speak with you two about this. Seifer, stay here and make sure he doesn't try to leave." He said, as I looked at Hope, who just looked shocked.

"Wha-why would I leave?"

"Because you're friends with Noel, the king of running out of here." He said, as Noel smirked.

"Ha. The golden boy isn't trusted." He said, as Hope just glared at him.

"Says the man who I could so easily kick in the gut because you trusted me not to." Noel crossed his arms.