Authors Note:

Just a little note, I am currently studying the Korean Language. So if I have any foreigners who see any mistake in saying Korean words please forgive me. It is also my dream to travel and to go to Seoul, South Korea. Lol, you may as well say that Sierra is sort of like me except for the falling in love part haha. Anywho I was just saying that I don't mean to offend anyone by any mistakes I've made due to the language, the names, and any Korean style. I hope you enjoy this book as well. I will try to upload a chapter every week or any of my off days from work. I'll try my best to keep up with uploading a chapter.

I really hope that you enjoy thank you for reading.
-Mookie

‼️‼️I must apologize for no uploads! I recently just started college and work so time management is a problem. 
Thank you to the ones that are being patient and appreciative. Thank you so much for all of your understanding and to the ones that are supporting me. THANK YOU! ❤️
Thanks for understanding.‼️‼️

-Mookie😘

P.S
I really do enjoy everything that goes on in South Korea, the dramas, the language, the style, the couples, and hopefully one day I get to try the food! Yum, I can't wait. I do hope to travel there and get to experience something new. I also have a very short cast because I only have a few main characters at the moment as I write I will add more characters if needed!

Also, check out this amazing Author
Jaymie_Love and her amazing book Life Meets...
I promise you-you won't be disappointed! 😁✌

UPDATE:

HELLO EVERYONE, I JUST WANTED TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT THIS STORY IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. I DECIDED TO CHANGE IT UP A BIT AND HOPEFULLY GET THE UPDATED VERSION PUBLISHED. SO PLEASE ENJOY THIS VERSION OF THE STORY, THANK YOU!!!!!

- MOOKIE

😘😘