Mating is so Overrated! Chapter 1 - Mate?*

★A/N URGENT★

Greetings Readers!(: 

Hello, How are you today?(:

Ok, I have just a few things to say before you guys read(:

First, this is my first time publishing a story on wattpad, so if my story is crap can you please let me know (NICELY) that it is and how I can fix it((: that would be gladly APPRECIATED !(:

Second, I love feedback & absolutely want to hear your feedback (good & bad) but one thing about bad feedback is if you "can't" make it sound nice, I don't want to read it, so don't post it. Thanks(: 

Third, I really hope you enjoy my story. If you catch any errors please let me KNOW! So they can be corrected(:

ENJOYS(;

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Chapter 1 - Mate?*

I ran as fast as I could. My feet hitting the dirt ground with rapid speed. I didn't know where I was going, or why I was running. All I was focused on was the wind breezing through my long brown hair, and the shining of the full moon lighting my path. I was going to run forever. I was going to run from all of my problems. I wouldn't have to worry anymore. 'Keep running' a soft voice said in my head, but wasn't mine. Then suddenly a loud howl ripped through the night, and immediately, I woke up.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Vannessa!"

I woke up with a start. My shirt was wet from sweat. I was breathing heavy and I didn't know why. I thought for a second

"Vannessa, get down here now," my mother yelled from downstairs, "your food is getting cold!"

I forgot about what I was doing and hurried up and got ready for school. I put on a black V neck top that showed slight cleavage, but not much, because of my mother. I also put on some dark denim Jeggings and black flat plain sandals. I wear make up every once in awhile, it really depends on how I feel in the morning, and today I plan on just lip gloss.

I hurried down the stairs before my mother lost her mind, if she already hasn't, with all her yelling.

"Morning," I said to my mom who was drinking a cup of tea, and my seven year old brother who was playing with his oatmeal.

"Good Morning sleeping beauty," my mother said sarcastically, "hope you got enough sleep, because if you get another detention for sleeping in class, you will be grounded."

I nodded while quickly scarfing down my breakfast, apple cinnamon oatmeal, not really paying attention to the lecture I get nearly everyday. I occasionally fall asleep in class, but it's because of my busy nights.

"Oh!" mother said snapping her fingers remembering something, "don't forget about the pack meeting tonight, I hear it is really urgent and all teen pack members need to go."

I nodded in disappointment. I really don't like the pack. I don't like being a Werewolf either. I'll probably end up skipping the meeting. My mom always says how it's a blessing, and all I can do is think to my self, 'Uh, no its not, more of a curse.' There's a lot of annoying things about being a Werewolf, but the one that bothers me the most is Finding a Mate. The mate.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I absolutely hate riding the bus. For one, it's way to nosing, I honestly don't even know how people can even think to speak with the noise level. Another thing is the bus, let alone the school, is full of pigs. You know like pigs as in boys.