Dre? or DJ?

DJ P.O.V

Today was another day to take a trip to the hospital with Janine crazy ass. Every since that shit happened at the baby outlet, the bitch ain't tryna let me out her sight like i'm her nigga or some shit. She has used to same excuse every other day that shes having "complications" with the baby and to take her to the hospital. After we get to the hospital and the doctor tells us, its pain that she's going to experience, she's alright and asks me what am I doing after I dropped her off.

She'll volunteer to fuck me, and I ain't the one to turn down some pussy. Since her hormones are high, I give it to her damn near twice or three times a day!

Phone conversation:

Janine: DAMN DJ! WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU COMING?

Me: Yo chill the fuck out. I'm pulling up now, bring ya fat ass out.

Janine: Fuck yo stupid ass,

Me: I plan too.

Phone Conversation Over.

Two minutes later Janine was walking her wobbly ass outside. She was about six months pregnant, and her ass was huge. I couldn't stand her riding me no more, so when we fucked, I always had her ass flipped on her back , or in doggy style.

"Finally! Yo ass never on time!" She complained while trying to settle in the car.

"Shut yo big ass up and come on before we late! It's 2:30 and your appointment is at 3:00. It takes almost thirty minutes to get here so bring yo ass." I rushed her.

She rolled her eyes and buckled her seat belt. On the way over there she nagged about everything she could. "I swear if that bitch comes around my baby, you will never see him again." She was referring to Quanae.

"Aye chill out, she ain't a bitch for one. And why the fuck you trippin' ? I was with her before yo duck ass! You so fuckin jealous that's why you wasn't shit but a fuck, now fuck out my car." I turned off the car and headed towards the office after arriving.

"Wow Demontae really? That's how you feel?" She started crying and walked faster than me.

I shook my head and let her go on. I ain't got time to be kissing ass, no bull shit.

******************

The visit when by fast and I was happy as hell.

"Are we finna fuck or what?" Janine asked when I pulled up to her house.

I wanted to so bad, but I ain't tryna fuck her. Usually when I fuck her, I think of it as Quanae. I never seen Quanae without clothes, nor have I ever fucked her, but I wish I was the one too. "Nah ma. You good. I'll fuck with you later."

"I FUCKING HATE YOU DEMONTAE!" She walked off towards her house.

"I bet." I mumbled

Dre P.O.V

"The fuck you mean you still in love with Dj? Bitch I oughta dog walk yo ass right fucking here! After all the shit I done did for yo ungrateful manly looking ass and this how you repay me? Man get the fuck outtah here before I ALMOST slip and hit yo stupid ass. " I snapped at her and jumped up to walk away.

"Dre wait! You didn't let me finish!" She cried walking up to me and grabbing a hold of my arm.

I snatched my arm away so fast she jumped and thought I was going to hit her. "Get the fuck away from Quanae" I laughed to hide my anger.

"I'm still in love with him , but I love you too Dre. I swear, it's not something I meant to do. I can't control my feelings. I gave YOU my virginity and told YOU I love you. I live with you and i'm having yo first baby. Can you please just stop yelling at me? Please? Please! This is not the time." She rubbed her stomach.