Together? Forever?

Quanae P.O.V

Yoyo promised not to tell Dre what she heard. I hope she sticks to her "word". She said the only way she'll keep it as a secret, is if I don't sneak around with him. I promised that I wouldn't... At least to her advantage.

"Bae, go get dressed. I'm finna take you to dinner." Dre directed me.

"Really?!" I semi shouted. "Where we going?" I asked happily.

"Don't worry about it. Just go get dressed."

I skipped happily to our bedroom, in the house we just moved in to get my jacket. I was wearing some Nike sweatpants, since I couldn't fit my pants anymore, and a Nike hoodie. I put my hair up in a high ponytail, then put in my diamond stud earrings.

"Ready" I sang, dragging out my words.

"Let's go." He grabbed my hand, then lead me out the house. He locked up, then we headed to the car. On the way there we listened to music and kept quiet.

We pulled up to Mama Mia's restaurant. I was so excited, I already knew what I wanted! We walked in hand. I felt like I was in a good space in life right now, but my mind kept replaying what happened with Dj. I missed him so much, I just... I don't know.

"Table for two?" A working lady asked as we approached the welcome desk.

"Yes." I shook my head yes.

"Right this way." She leaded us to a back area.

After taking our orders, I decided to start a conversation. "How do you think this baby will change our lives?" I asked taking a sip of my water.

"What you mean?" he had a wrinkled expression on his face.

I shrugged, "A lot of times, people break up because they can't handle the pressure or changes that the other has made. What if I changed? Would you be willing to work things out with me?" I questioned. I really wanted to know. I didn't want to be a single mother.

"Uh. Ion think it'll change us that much. I believe we will be iight. I love you, ion see myself with anybody else." He shrugged and took a sip of his water.

"Aww baee." I reached over the table and kissed his lips.

We was interrupted by a vibrate. I know I ain't have nobody text me so I looked at Dre.

He looked down at his phone, "Shit that ain't mines." He said,

I giggled. I looked down at my phone to see I had a text from Dj. I ignored it because I know Dre's gonna trip.

"Why you ignore it?" He asked confused.

"I'm with you. Ain't nobody importan-" I tried to continue but I got another text, and another one.

"Yo forreal Qua. Who is that?" He asked looking down on my phone which was on the table lighting up.

"Nothing bae." I picked up my phone and took it off vibrate.

"Gimme yo phone." He demanded.

I felt a big bubble in my throat. I didn't wanna say no, but I couldn't let him see it. "Bae it's fine." I said with a little uneasiness to my voice.

"Whatever mane. On life it bet not be a nigga." He said getting upset.

"Chill Dre. It ain't." I lied. "I have to go to the restroom. Excuse me."

"Oh. Now you gotta use it?" He chuckled. I can tell it was sarcastic.

"What you tripping for? I wanna go wash my hands before I eat." I got up and fixed myself.