Prayer of Mindd.

Dre P.O.V

I had just pulled up to this park. I was finna hoop with Demar, and some boys from around the way. I parked my car, grabbed my gym bag, and through my phone in the inside. I went to set my bag on the bench and ran to start playing ball since everybody here.

"I got Dre." My nigga Josh called out.

"Hell nah, we got Dre." Demar said, stepping foward.

"Nigga back yo ass up. Y'all fightin over me like i'm a piece of pussy." I joked, making us all fall out in laughter. 

They flipped me off, and we began the game. I just stayed on Josh side, Ion got time for all that bitchin.

"Hey Dre." This girl Tish, and her 2 friends called out. I looked at them and she was looking right. She was wearing some white booty shorts, a blue crop top, and some blue Jays. I can't lie, shawty ain't have NO ass.

I nodded wassup, and continued to play ball. We were up by 4, but they came back with 2 3's. 

"Damn Nick, I see you tryna' ball nigga." I said holding Dee, with my other nigga Nick.

"Hell ye-" He tried to say, but I crossed him and made a lay up.

"Damn nigga! Where the fuck was you? He deaded yo ass." Demar said laughing. 

"Shut up." Nick bucked at Demar.

The game was over, and we won by 2. They was up there with us though. 

"Dre. Can I get your number?" Tish asked walking up to me holding her phone.

I wiped the sweat off my face with my towel. She was cute, but didn't phaze me. I got a girl a home. "Ion think my girl gone like that homie." I informed her, causing my boys to chuckle. They was sipping on some water and listening to our conversation.

She smacked her lips, "Yo girl don't scare me." 

"I guess take that up with ha." I put Qua number in her phone, to see what would happen. My boys started shaking they heads, she smirked, and I shrugged. Whatever it is.

"Iight, I'm finna get out of chea. I'll catch up with y'all later." I dapped up everybody.

"What you finna get into boy?" Demar ran catching up to me, as I got closer to my car. 

"Shit. Prolly chill with Qua." I shrugged and threw my bag in the backseat.

"Aye don't be cheating on my sister. I seen you give that Thot yo number." He tried to gain some balls.

"Nigga, I gave her Qua number. I'll let my bae handle allat. But lemme get out of here." I dapped him and closed my door. I looked at my phone before I pulled off and seen I had 20 missed calls. Most of them being from Qua. I called her over and over, and there was no answer. The fuck going on?

About ten minutes later I turned down the block to see my house surrounded by yellow tape, ambulance, and police officers. I parked and hopped out ASAP.

"WHAT THE FUCK GOING ON ?" I yelled tried to look over the tape. They were beganning to clean everything up. It's 8 at night. What could have possibly happened? Is my grandma okay? Is Qua?

"Sir. Are you Deondre Perkins?" A Police officer came over to me and asked.

"Yes. Why? What's going on?" I asked.

"Ill let your member tell you." He said stepping back and exposing Quanae. She was wrapped in a blanket crying in the back of an ambulance. When I seen she was okay, I knew it had to be my grandma.