Wound Up in Hetalia #12

*Sigh* this was supposed to come out on the 24th but I had to go somewhere then it was Christmas yesterday, so this little Christmas special is a little late :/ But I hope you like it!

"Are you sure having a party so soon after the makeshift one that happened at that one event?" you asked through the phone.

"Ahaha! Dude, of course its fine. It's Christmas, we need a party!" America's loud voice came through the receiver.

"Well, alright I'll call everybody while you get things ready at your place, 'kay?"

"Don't worry, I can get everything set up in, like, 30 minutes! You should know that American parties are always bomb!" You could practically hear his smirk... You sighed and ended the call with him then got started inviting all the rest. It was going to be a long day. *Goes to whatever time of day the party started*

Countries flooded in one by one and soon America's house was filled with them each with one present. Some dressed up festively, more than likely Finland, and others that didn't care if it was a holiday or not. Still it seemed like a well hosted party. Once everybody finished placing their presents under an overly large and decorated Christmas tree, they went in their own little groups and chatted. Others, like England, went straight to the bar to get a drink.

"Hey Liet, don't I, like, look totally fab in this dress?" you heard Poland ask his Lithuanian friend. Lithuania scratched his cheek with an overcoming gloom as he looked at the pink holiday dress. Don't worry Lithuania, I'd react the same way. You walked up to Finland who was happily talking with Estonia and smiled at his Santa attire.

"Have fun getting people their presents, eh?" you nudged him in the side.

"Always, ____! I can't wait for people to open them this year!" he replied.

Then you wondered, why isn't Finland fat from all the cookies he is given? Your thought process when to Finland giving Sweden all the cookies, in which, he makes Denmark eat all them. Makes sense. You continued to wander around creating small conversations.

"____! ____! Are you excited?!" Sealand rushed up to you and jumped into your arms.

"About what?" you chuckled at his eagerness holding him up. Click. You turned your head to see a retreating Japan with a camera in his hands.

Sealand giggled and kissed your cheek. "Its a surprise later. Now lets go see that old bloke England do something stupid!"

"No, no," you ruffled his hair, "why don't you go, I'm doing other stuff. And I can't wait for that surprise~." The micro nation bounced away but was replaced when another came to greet you.

"Ve~, ____, the pasta here is great!" Italy cheered, "you need to hang out with mi fratello and Spain, too!" He grabbed your hand and pulled you to them. Then a dark figure came up behind you and put a hand on both of your guys' shoulders. "No, I don't think that will be necessary."

Italy trembled looking at the person and ran away calling for Germany. You looked around with wide eyes but slumped your shoulders once you knew who it was. Romania smirked and showed off his pointy teeth. America always said that he was a vampire, but you couldn't be sure yourself.