Wound Up in Hetalia #11

"Ahem, today we are doing this experiment for your guys entertainment," I said holding a clipboard and wearing a white lab coat and glasses; for effect of course.

"Ah, um, Kay-san, why are we doing this again?" Japan asked.

"Well, first a group of you guys wondered how your fan girls, from another world/dimension, mind you, would act if they saw you. And when ____ and I presented the idea everybody either went 'Omg! So cool!' or 'I bet they are as beautiful as moi.'"

A large percentage of the nations were standing in the room all awaiting for the event. We, standing in front of all them, had a room behind us with that special glass that you can only see through one side; which held three girls.

"What are their names?" Belgium chirped. You took the clipboard away from me and listed the names off yourself.

"Their names are Diana, Katelyn, annnnd Kiana. Haha, two of the names are almost the same," you smiled. "Okay girls," you spoke into a microphone so the fans can hear and they straightened up as they were having a conversation about who they loved the most. "Our first observation is going to be how you guys react when one of these guys are with you."

"Any volunteers?" I ask to the crowd. The girls shouted out people they wanted but we ignored them.

"These three volunteer!" Russia called and pushed forward the Baltic Trio. The girls continued to scream out for the ones they wanted.

"But they seem too innocent for this," I frowned. "Why not France and Prussia," we shared evil smirks.

"Kesesese! The Awesome Me and France can handle them, whats so bad about it?" You opened the door and pushed them in. They stumbled in and all three girls froze from what they were doing and their eyes became wide. The men smirked liking the attention but suddenly the girls jumped up and ambushed them. Screams and shouts could be heard for miles.

"I got France's sock!"

"Take my vital regions Prussia!" They obsessively shouted. All the other nations stared in horror and turned to us.

"I-is that h-how they really a-act?" Latvia asked shaking, thanking God that he didn't go in there.

You nodded and held an adoring expression putting your hand to your cheek, "oh, our fellow fan girls."

I opened the door and France and Prussia fell out with their hair sticking up in awkward places and their clothes barely made it with them. England snickered at them. I quickly shut the door again so the girls wouldn't get out but they were too preoccupied marveling the things they have required, which one was a sock. "Just wait till we put one of you in there that is their FAVORITE person."

All the sane ones shook their heads not daring to go into the 'fan girls of death' room. "Wait, jow would they act with a girl country? I believe their reactions will be a bit different," Japan said. Of course he would know, otaku's practically came from him.

"Ahahahaha! Yeah, England go in there!" America shouted.

"I am not a girl, you bloody git!" England hit him.

"Why not Liechtenstein," I suggested.

"No way in hell, you're not," Switzerland held guns to our faces and covering his sister in protection. We held up our hands as if we were surrendering and tried to calm him down.

"Woah, its okay Vash. She will totally be fine in there," you talked lightly to him. After a few minutes of pressuring him with the help of others, he gave in and allowed Liechtenstein to go into the room. Still with guns at the ready, we led timid Liechtenstein into the room and waited to see what happened; hopefully it doesn't turn out the opposite way of what you were thinking. Once they saw her, they got the same look as before but seemed more... cautious?