Wound Up in Hetalia #5

Recap: You showed them a yoai fan fic (haha) and now you are at Switzerlands house going to eat lunch :3

You guys sat outside as you ate your lunch, for most of the beginning there was just awkward silence. Vash/Switzy just looked like he was in deep thought the whole time and kept glancing at you like he was studying everything you do. Then the door to the house opened behind you and Austria came out. Why he was here now, I don't know. Vash looked at him and slightly glared.

"What are you doing here?" Vash asked.

"I thought I'd drop by since I was coming through this way," Austria answered.

Well as you should know Vash and Roderich don't get along as well as they used to.  So why was he really here? Because he thought he'd get a head start on the others to figure out the quest they were given. It didn't hurt to peak a little more, right? (Oh Austria, you sly dog ;D)

"You are not welcome here today, so you are just going to have to leave," Vash said.

"Isn't that rude. I came here all this way and you don't even give he a welcome," Roderich said in a horrible attempt in a mock hurt.

"Uh, hello Mr. Austria," Liechtenstein said.

With full attention on each other, nobody was looking at you. During that time, somebody came behind you in the bushes. They grabbed you, while covering your mouth, and pulled you in. You were going to try to scream rape but saw Prussia and Sealand.

"We're here to save you!" Sealand said happily.

"It's not saving her dumbass. We maybe from boredom, but we thought we could have some fun together. With the best person here the Awesome Me!" Prussia said with his hands on his hips.

They dragged you through the forest before the others could find out you were missing. Finally when they got to a car, they threw you in and drove off. Prussia driving, you in the passanger seat, and Sealand sitting in the back.

"Why is Sealand here?" you whispered to Prussia.

"Ah, he tagged along and I couldn't get rid of him," he answered.

You nodded your head and just stared at the road ahead. Almost instantly you were bored. Suddenly Prussia's red eyes widened and he slammed on the brakes. Fortunately you put on your seat belt and only lurched forward a bit. What was there in front of the car that you didn't notice before was Russia. He was just standing there in the middle of the road, with his fake smile on his face. It seemed like he knew this was going to happen, planning for this and it never fazed you until now what Russia would do to you. But you tried to stay calm (or freaking out like a fan girl).

Russia walked up to your side of the car and opened the door.

"I'll be taking her for now, da?" he took your arm and pulled you out. "Since Switzerland isn't watching her, I'm next on the list," he said and slammed the door (though to him, a slight push).

"We are going to your house, right" you ask still being dragged along trying to keep up.

"Yep," he answered. You sighed and knew not to object because you didn't want to face the wrath of Russia, even just a little.

~.~.~.~

When you finally made it to Russia's house was when he let go of your arm.

"I'm going to call Switzerland. You can look around a little bit, da?" Russia said and walked off. Well since he offered you observed all the different things in his house. You made it into the kitchen and found Lithuania making some tea.

"Oh, h-hello there. Are you __?" he asked.

"Yep," you smiled. You were a little bit more comfortable seeing him here. You always felt bad for him and the others for the torture they have to go through. Then Russia came into the kitchen, I guess it was a quick call, and smiled at Lithuania.

"I see you met __," he said.

"Ah! Y-yes," he said and started trembling.

"Good. Make some tea for me and __ and bring it out to the living room where we will be, da?" Russia ordered. So you followed him and sat down on one of his couches. He sat down on the opposite couch in front of you. But something from behind your chair said "big brother!" in a really creepy way. You turned your head and saw Belarus's head popping out from the couch.

"Gah!" you yelled.

Russia's smile vanished and his face turned into a curious 'what's happening' look. When he saw Belarus he got a slight terrified expression and hid behind his chair and hugged his knees to his chest. The dark/evil aura followed Belarus as she got near Russia and her hands twitched from a from a fist to open. Then, she noticed you.

"Do you like big brother, too," she asked getting close to your face.

"Belarus! Belarus!" some girl called. When she arrived at the door way, it appeared to be Ukraine. She saw you and Belarus and then saw Russia.

"Oh, this is Russia's house? I accidentally came here trying to find Belarus! I'm so sorry Russia!" she cried and ran away and out the door. Her 'booby bounce' faded away slowly.

~.~.~.~.~.~

You don't really know, but when you turned around again after Ukraine left, Belarus was gone. Russia was sitting back on the couch smiling like nothing happened.

"So who's you're favorite person here since you came," Russia asked.

"I love everybody!" you exclaim. And as to prove your point you shouted "Hey Poland! I love you!", and put you're hands in a heart shape and put them in the air to show him. Lithuania and Poland were randomly walking by and Poland did the same heart shape thing to you, smiling big. Now you are probably wondering why Poland was so friendly and open to you at that one part, since he is shy to strangers and has come into the story yet really. Well, you have been secretly calling him through out the story >:3

"Um, well, since you say you really love everybody, does that mean me?" Russia stuttered and got a bashful look. Knowing Russia, he wasn't one to do this especially in front of people he just met.

"Of course! You're awesome!" you said. Russia got a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Then could we be friends? Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia kind of are but they are too afraid me."

You became so happy to the extreme fan girl moment that one of the countries you wanted to become friends with, you are now. You started to jump up and down in your seat.

"Consider you're self having a new best friend," you said and put out your hand. His hand met yours and you both gave a shake. But... the moment was ruined when a dark aura came back.

"Now you shall become one with Mother Russia, da?"
_._._._.
I wanted to make it longer but I ran out of ideas D: I really like writing this for you guys and making you happy and laugh (if you do). I am very grateful to all the people who have messaged me so far, too. :) If you have any ideas of want you want to happen then just message me! Also the poll for what country you should be from and what powers you should have is still open, just message that too. well thanks for reading and hope you can take the next one! Sayonara! (good-bye in Japanese)