Chapter 12

Hey guys sorry for the late upload...D:

I wrote this yesterday but it deleted itself. -___

Anyways, on with the story (:

Memory POV

I walked back over to the bed, yawning like crazy, hair sprawled out, only in booty shorts and a muscle shirt. It was like two in the morning, an I had to wake up to feed Ella and Seth. Only Seth had a fit when I tried to leave the room without him, so he was lying down in my arms, holding my hair, eyes wide awake. I swear did he ever sleep?! I guess not, since he's screaming somewhat, since he isn't too happy.

"Seth, I love you, but stop screaming! We need sleep!" I whispered. But he still screamed. I sighed. Loudly. I got into our room, and I laid down only to have Ryan put his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him. I put Seth down next to me, and he gripped my hair and he was practically on my chest. Oh well. He was crying slightly instead of screaming, so I started singing softly. It was It Will Rain by Bruno Mars. Eventually, Seth's eyes fluttered closed and he clutched my hair even harder and stuck his fist in his mouth. It kinda hurt, even if he only was a baby. Oh well. I leaned closer into Ryan, bringing Seth with me.

I tried falling asleep, but no sleep came. I would have turned around, but with my mate and a baby outside of me, that was kinda hard. I woke Ryan up, to ask if he wanted to take a midnight run, but as soon as I started to wake him up, I heard Ella's abrupt screaming. It took me a good two or three minutes to get out from Ryan and Seth, and then her screams just stopped. I knew that wasn't good, because her cries never stopped like that. I ran into the bedroom, only to find that the window was open. I also smelled two different scents, and I almost stopped on my tracks. But my instincts kicked in, and I slowly walked to her crib.

I looked down, and I saw no baby. Just a note and stuffed animals.

"RYAN!!" I screamed. I slowly fell to my knees, clutching the note. My hear was breaking into pieces, and I was bawling hysterically. Ryan rushed into the room, to find me on my knees, clutching a scrap of paper and crying hysterically. He walked over to me, and put his arms around me.

"Memory, where's Ella?" he asked.

In answer, I gave him the paper I haven't read yet.

He read aloud, "We keep the girl unless you give us what we want."

He growled lowly, and hugged me even tighter, but he was till gentle in his hugs.

I kept crying, and I eventually felt tears on my shoulder from where he was crying.

******

"Alpha sir, what time was it when you noticed she was gone?" the policed officer asked.

"It was about two in the morning." I answered.

"Do you have a recent picture of her?" the second one asked.

"I do." Ryan answered. He pulled out his phone and pulled up a picture of Memory giggling.

"Now we're not entirely sure, but it does look like it was rogues. By it could be someone else." they said.

"How long until we will get her back?" I asked. I just wanted my baby back.

"It could be anytime really. We have people searching for her right now, so hopefully not took long." one of them answered.

That made me slightly better, so I leaned into Ryan. I was scared.

As soon as I stopped my hysterical crying, Ryan called the police, and luckily they were all werewolfs from Ryan's pack.

"Thank you, Peter and Luke for helping us find our daughter. It means so much to us." Ryan said in his Alpha tone.

"Whatever we can do to help", one of them said.

Just then, Seth started crying. I booked it up the steps, since after what happened with Ella, I couldn't risk it with Seth.

He was in my bed, bright red face, and holding his arms out for me. I picked him up, then starting walking down the steps back to Ryan. I sat back down next to him, and be put his arms around me. I wanted us to feel safe, since after everything I didn't feel safe at all. We were sitting on the couch, watching the Wiggles at four in the morning.

"Hands in the air, rock-a-bye your bear, bear's now asleep. Shush shush shush. Bear's now asleep. Shush shush shush" Seth was sitting there, watching them do this crazy Rock a bye your bear dance song thing, while I was crying silent tears and Ryan had a stern look on his face.

" Ryan, what are we going to do?" I asked silently.

" Catch the bastards who stole our little Ella Marie." he said.

"Language. We have a son right here you know." I said.

It was silent for a few minutes except for the tv.

"And I'm Captain Feathersword!"

"Ryan, I'm scared. We need Ella back." I said.

" We'll get her back. I swear." he said.

So, what did you think of Ella getting stolen? It was harder chapter to write, but I did (:

And sorry it's one big paragraph, my iPod makes it hard to space things out. D:

Enjoy your Holidays!

~happiness02259