Chapter 2: Mate Madness!

Hey guys, I feel kinda bad for moving so fast time wise but it had to for the benefit of the story. But keep reading (:

*I year later*

MEMORY POV

I year later from the Moonlit pack, and I could swear my life could never get better. Cameron, Jake, and Willow became my best friends, and my appearance changed up a little bit too.

Instead of having blonde hair, I now have reddish-brownish hair, and instead of glasses, I now have contacts. My hair is crazy longer, and I lost the slightest bit of fat that I had. I loved my new life in the Blackwell pack, and I wanted to stay here forever.

Anyways, I was upstairs in my room just listening to Paramore and reading a book when someone started talking to me through our  mind link.

Hey Memory, just wanting to let you know that we're having a brief pack meeting. You need come downstairs.  Cameron told me.

Can't I skip it? I'm really busy, and have a ton of homework left.    I said, but I didn't actually have any homework.

No, you need to come downstairs. This one is very important. Sorry, Memory. Cameron said back.

Fine... I said, not wanting to go but went downstairs anyway.

I stomped downstairsand went into the kitchen. For whatever reason, we always have our meetings in the kitchen. Weird but very much true,

"Now that we are all here, I'm going to start. As you all know, our pack has become smaller and weaker from the rogues, and so I have decided to ask the nieghboring pack's Alpha if we could combine with them.  They agreed, and so we are leaving for the Moonlit pack tomorrow." Cameron explained in his Alpha voice.

As soon as he said Moonlit pack, our small little pack looked at me.

So, we're leaving tomorrow. For the Moonlit pack. WAIT. THE MOONLIT PACK?!?!?! Oh Hell No!

"No. Cameron, we can't! You know what they did to me! You can't! Please, Cameron, no!" I said, tears making their escape from my eyes.

"I'm sorry, but we have to. There's no other option. I'm sorry." Cameron said.

"But Cameron, PLEASE! We can't go!" I said, and he started to get this pained look on his face but he covered it up..

"Memory, let's get you up to your room", Willow said, shooting Cameron evil glares.

She walked me back up to my room, and then she left.

The thing is, is that thee old me never really truly left me. She's still there, but I never let her show, because I don't want to become the person I was. I don't want to become the uncofident, shy, nerdy, scared girl anymore. I was the confident, beautiful, outgoing girl. And I planned on keeping it that way. But will it? Onlytime can tell. And I don't think I will.

I was really tired from this day and from all the tears, and eventually cried myself to sleep.

*The Next Day*

When I woke up, I went into the shower and got dressed. Then i started packing for my return to the Moonlit pack. Our pack is really tiny, so it didn't take long to get on the road. Even though we are werewolves, we drive everywhere because we are still human, too.

When we were around twenty minutes away, I felt this deep pull in my heart. So I knew exactly what that meant. Ryan.

RYAN POV

1 year later, and I still  miss her. God, how I miss Memory. I miss her blonde hair, her green eyes, her being shy, just everything about her. I was a dumb 17 year old, and only rejected her for my ex, Ivory. I really just wanted Ivory to be my mate, but she isn't. And god how I wish Memory would come back, so I could win her back.

I started doing some of my Alpha duties when I this pull started in my heart.

I got extremely excited, because I that meant only one thing.

Memory is back.

MEMORY POV

As soon as I felt that pull, my wolf wanted to jump out of this car and keep running until I found Ryan. But I couldn't. So I'm going to just try and keep cool, but this look on Cameron's face, and then Jake and Willow kept staring at each other, told me something was wrong.

CAMERON POV

When we were driving towards the Moonlit pack, I started to feel this pulll in my heart, and I knew I was screwed. I didn't want a mate, I wanted Willow. But since this stupid pull in my heart wasn't towards Willow, I knew we could never be. I wasn't going to reject my mate, even if it was for Willow.

Oh god, what would Memory think? I think I'm screwed over now. She's definitely going to kill me.

WILLOW POV

This is really weird. Because we were just driving along, and I had to sit next to Jake. I really don't like him. But he went to reach something or something like that, when his hand brushed up against mine, and I felt these crazy tingles.

He started to stare at me, and he must have realized this, too. 

Oh Crap! He's not, my mate, Is he? Wait, he has to be! Stupid Jake, because he just had to be My Mate!

 Crap, this is gonna be hard.

JAKE POV

Crap, Crap, CRAP! Willow's my mate? This is gonna suck, considering we're both crazy stubborn fools who hate each other.

MEMORY POV

Oh crap.

Well, it looks to be that Cameron found his mate at the Moonlit pack, and Jake and WIllow just barely realized they are mates.

Well, this is gonna be fun with all the upcoming mate drama.

Anyways, we just got there when we see Ryan and Ivory, his ex, and these two girls  named Honor and Scarlett.

Ivory was this crazy slut, and Honor and Scarlett was just a shy girl who liked the background.

But then I see Cole come and put his arms around Ivory and she starts to giggle and they kiss.

But I look at Cameron, and I swear I am going to shoot myself.

Because I swear I see this look in his eyes like he was a blind man who just saw for the first time...

This is gonna be fun.

So, whadda ya think?

And don't forget to

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!!

Adios (: