Chapter 3: Not now, not ever.

Hey guys, thanks for reading (:

Well, this just got intersting. Because Ryan sees me. He has all these conflicting emotions. First I see hate, then anger, then love. What the-?

That's really confusing. Because he always hated me before, and now there's love.... ?

Oh well.

We finally park, and then get out of the car.

Jake and Willow, they kind of freaked out, but tried to keep cool.

Cameron, well let's just say he kept having these googly eyes towards Scarlett.

Ryan keeps staring at me, and I knew we had some serious issues.

I kept walking past all of them, but first I had to ask them something.

"Umm, Alpha Wells, do I still have the same room as last time, or do I have a new one? Because I would kind of like to rest", I said very coldly, because I still hated him.

He scowled, then said, "Its a new room."

"Ok, hey, Scarlett, will you show me my new room? Because I'm sure that you know where it is at", I said, not wanting to talk to Ryan any further.

I could have sworn I had heard him and Cameron growl, but Ryan'll have to get over it, and Cameron's reaction was quite normal.

"Scarlett, no. I'll show her, since we still have to talk", Ryan said.

" Alpha Wells, really, I would prefer to have Scarlett here show me where", I said back, getting annoyed.

"Well too bad, looks like I am", he said while growling, and he grabbed my wrist and started to lead me to my room.

Uhh, want us to rip him off of you?  Cameron asked through mind link.

Nahh, not now. But I'll call for help if I need to. I said back. I knew that if they ripped me off of him, then that would only make him more mad.

I kept feeling these crazy tingles, and I tried to jerk my wrist free, but you and I both know that he's too strong for me.

We kept walking, and eventually we stopped at an all too familiar room.

The room I hated, because of all the girls that stayed in there, from all the girls that slept with Ryan in that room, all the sounds I would hear. I hated it. Because before I knew we were mates, I always secretly liked him. I would always see girls walk away from that room in his clothes, since my room was two doors across from his. 

I instantly knew what he was planning,  I tried even harder to break free.

It was his room.

"Well, looks like we're here at our room", he said, putting the emphasis on "our".

"Umm, no, I'll just take my old room", I said back, and started to walk away, but he pulled me back.

He started growling, and pulled me closer to him.

"Umm, Ryan, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I asked, slightly annoyed at him.

"Just please, stop.  I still need to talk you", he said.

"Okay, but will you let go? You're hurting me", I said back.

He immediately let go.

"Sorry, its just, I really have to talk to you", Ryan said.

"Can I ask why?" I wondered.

"You will once we get inside our room" he answered.

"Uh, you mean 'yours'?" I said, slightly annoyed that he keeps saying "ours" instead of "his".

He growled lowly, and I knew to shut up.

He opened the door, and we walked in.

You would think that since I was away, I would smell a ton of different female scents.

But surprisingly, all I smelled was his.

"So what do we need to talk about? Because I really need to sleep", I said while yawning.

"Look, Memory, I'm sorry", he said. "The only reasons why I rejected you was because I was in love with Ivory. Please, just let me back in- " he said,before I cut him off.

I just couldn't take it anymore.

I first I started thinking, "Take. him. Back!" That was my wolf talking for me.

But then I kept thinking.",Look what he and your brother did to you! Don't! Reject him! Leave him!"

"Stop. Just stop. Look, Ryan, no. I won't. You hurt me, and I can't. Last year I kept thinking that you would come back for me. But then I stopped thinking that. Do you see what you did to me? Your rejection changed everything about me! I'm not the same naive and scared 16 year old anymore!  One apology isn't going to fix everything!! So no. I won't",  I said, tears streaming down my face.

I ran out of the room, and went straight into my old room. I locked the door, and slid right down to the floor, sobs racking my body. This sucked even more than the first time.

Ryan kept pounding on the door, telling me to open the door to let him explain. But I swore to myself that I would never let him back in, not now, not ever.

Sorry for cutting it off like that, but it gets better, I swear (:

~happiness02259