Chapter 7:

Hey guys, PLEASE read the authors note at the end (:

When I woke up, we weren't in class anymore. We must have gone home, because we are in Ryan's room now.

Dang, that was the best sleep I've ever had in a long time.

I started thinking, did he go out with any girls while I was gone?

Or did he stay to himself that whole time?

I'm guessing the latter, because I only smelll his scent.

I prop myself up on one elbow.

"Morning, Gorgeous", Ryan said.

I turn to my left, and saw him there on the bed, waiting for me to get up.

I must be really slow, because I didn't ever see him, or know he was even in here.

"Ryan, can I talk to you?" I asked, I'm starting to rethink this whole 'rejection' thing.

I know it seems really early to rethink this, but I don't know if I'll be able to hold out on him anymore.

I mean, he's my mate, and mates are meant for forever, right?

"Sure, whats up?" he said.

"Look, I know that I rejected you and all after you rejected me, but I'm thinking I might accept you....." I said, kinda quietly.

For whatever reason, whenever it comes to something big I have to say, I get all quiet and shy.

We didn't say anything for a couple seconds.

"Ryan, did you hear me? I'm ACCEPTING you" I said, slightly nervous that he's not saying anything.

"No, no. I heard you." Ryan said.

"Really? Then what's you're answer?" I said, getting even more nervous.

"This is amazing! Yes, I'm accepting you, too!" Ryan said getting up and throwing me in his arms.

Then, he kissed me. Hard.

And this time, I kissed back because I wanted to, not because of my wolf.

We kept kissing, and eventually my back hit the wall.

We were like that for a couple minutes, and we only stopped when we needed air.

And I knew that right then, he was mine, I was his, and that this was right,

I hope you guys like this chapter, sorry its so short though. I'm in a rush typing this, and so that brings me to the announcement.

I will be gone for 6 days in an area with no internet, and I'm sorry because that means no uploads. :P

But when I get back, I swear I will upload (:

~happiness02259