Long Live...Chapter 7

HI HI! Here’s chapter seven, and it is slowly reaching the climax, so please keep on reading and pass it around :)

"She totally did." Tori confirmed. We were walking to fourth period. She groaned as Walter waved at her. His smile was very creepy, sort of stalker status.

"Kill me." she mouthed. We entered Mr. Darrow’s class, and my eyes rapidly fell on James. He was taking off his leather jacket. Single and desperate girls around him watched intently. I even heard Tori sigh, dreamily. I rolled my eyes playfully as I walked past her and towards my seat. Yes, he had a great build; not too big not too thin. Just perfect enough to be embraced by strong arms..

I settled myself and waited for the bell to ring. Knowing Darrow, we would be working with our partners again, which I had no problem with.

"You know the drill." he said, rushing through the door right when the bell rang. He seemed tired, with small sweat beads on his eyebrow. Poor man.

I stood up, but I sat back down, having no choice, as James moved over to the seat next to me. He walked with such flaw, it made me grin.

"Hi James." I smiled warmly. He smiled back at me, wearing such a cool grin that consisted on only a corner of his lips to curve.

"Hello Amanda." Oh, the sound of my name through his lips made me sigh.

I clasped my hand together. "Umm, so are you coming over today?" I asked quietly, not wanting girls to throw tantrums at me. He chuckled, hinting at my tone of voice. He leaned in, playing with it.

"Right after school." His eyes made me jump in amusement. I smiled, and I couldn’t keep still. I pulled out some of the notes I kept in my binder from the chapter. 

"So, I was thinking we create a portfolio, and type up all the soil, air and ground levels." I handed him the papers. He studied them, acknowledging them. His amber eyes captured mine once he looked at me. And if my eyes weren't lying, he seemed impressed.

"Aren’t you an overachiever." He said, full of humor.

"I’m just organized. And so what?" I questioned, making him smile playfully again.

"Nothing." he tried not to smile, which we both knew was inevitable.

"Suit yourself." I shrugged. His eyes went back to the paper, allowing me to view the side of his face. He had the perfect complexion, and an outlined bridge of his nose. His jaw was outlined like a sculpture. I wanted to feel his face...shut up Amanda!

I noticed a ring on his middle finger on his left hand as he looked through the papers. It had three ovals, all meeting at the center. I stared at it; it was engraved in a silver ring. It was quite expensive looking but really cool. I wanted to ask what it meant, but with a crowd hovering over us, that was impossible. Maybe later.

"Mmm," I sighed, his eyebrows raised.

"Yes?" he questioned, giving me his full attention.

"Huh? Oh? Oh.”I chuckled and shook my head softly, "Sorry, it wasn’t a question or to get your attention or anything like that. I was… bored." I shrugged since I couldn't find the right word to describe my odd moment. He looked at me confused, and then he laughed. It was such a lovely laugh, not the annoying kinds. I loved the laughter that came out of his mouth. I discreetly turned my head and saw girls glare at me. Geez, welcoming much?

I swallowed.

"Bored." he nodded, accepting the word, "I’m sorry I’m not an entertainer." Uh hello! You’re godly looking, you’re face alone is so beautiful, I could look at you all day!