Chapter 14: What Have You Done?!

A/N: This is gonna be a mini chapter, btw

Hallie's P.O.V.

"What the hell have you done, you idiot?!" I said as Mal slapped him from behind his head.

"I don't know. I didn't know what I was doing!" he said.

"Now she is lovestruck with you because you gave it to her!" Mal yelled at Jay, who looked guilty.

Oops, in case you were wondering, here's what has happened.

*Flashback"

I was currently with Malia, Mal, and Evie doing homework with them during our lunch break.

It was due tomorrow and us being rebellious villain kids, we decided to relax and chill doing what we usually do and realized we had to do our homework at the last minute.

Luckily, Evie being the smart girl she suddenly became since we got here helped us out and now were caught up.

"Girls. I have something to tell you." Evie said.

"What?" Malia asked.

"Chad dumped me for Audrey in front of me when they kissed." she explained sadly.

I then felt anger coming up inside me.

"Don't worry, E. I'll give him a piece of my mind." Malia said.

She always meant what she said and I couldn't wait till she beat up that 'charming' playboy.

Suddenly, I saw Jay run to us. I was confused since he said he was going to P.E. He then gave something to Malia that was wrapped in foil.

"Here, Malia. A lunch snack for you." he said before running off.

Malia was frozen, confusion on her face as well as the rest of us.

"What is it?" Mal asked her twin.

"I don't know. Hold on." she replied as she began unfolding it.

When she finished, it was a chocolate chip cookie.

"Weird. I don't remember Jay say anything about making cookies." she said.

With a shrug, she took a bite out of it and began eating it. "Wow. Not bad."

Suddenly, she began clearing her throat as she tried to speak. Then, she collapsed onto the floor.

"Malia!" we all screamed as we went over to her.

We tried to wake her up, but she never awoke. Mal began to have tears in her eyes as well as Evie. Malia then woke up with a gasp as she sat up.

"Malia, are you okay?" Evie asked.

"Jaaaay! Jay is the best guy out of the whole school!" she began singing.

I covered her mouth as she continued singing muffled words behind my hand.

"Oh no. Don't tell me he gave her what I think he gave her." Evie said as she looked at the cookie.

"That idiot!" Mal said as she crushed the cookie with her hand.

"Bastard!" I yelled as Malia looked up.

"Jay." she said before happily going to the table.

"Evie, stay here with Malia. Hallie and I will take care of him." Mal said.

Evie nodded before Hallie and I began running, ready to find that idiot.

How dare he give Malia that magic cookie with a love spell? Mal, being protective of her sister will sure give him a piece of her mind.

We finally found him walking to who knows where.

"Yo, Jay!" I called out as we ran to him.

"Yeah, girls?" he asked.

It was then Mal slapped his right cheek and I did the same thing with his left.

"Ow! What was that for?" he said.

"For giving Malia a love portion cookie!" Mal screamed.

"End of Flashback*

"Man, now I have to get my sister out of this. But how?" Mal said.

"Well, the spell book shows how to make a love spell. Perhaps maybe there could be a way to break it in there." I suggested.

"I will look soon." she said.

"If you have feelings for her, tell it to her face-to-face. Not by a spelled cookie." I told him as I groaned in frustration.

I slapped him over and over until I felt tired and he was on the ground.

I gave him a glare before me and Mal walked back to where Malia and Evie were.

"So, how did it go?" Evie asked.

"Let's just say his cheeks will be red from our hands." Mal said as she sat down.

I hope Mal gets the anti-love potion ready before the coronation.