Chapter 6: First Day of School

Malia's P.O.V.

The next morning, I got up to get ready for school.

I freshened up, and got dressed in an outfit which was a black and green shirt, purple jeans, black combat heel boots, a black metal stud belt, and a black leather jacket.

For make-up, I applied purple eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and coral lipstick.

I left my hair down in it's natural style before I put on a pair of green earrings, a black and green necklace, a black cuff bracelet, and a ring.

I was currently in the library with my friends and sister, also known as "Remedial Goodness 101".

Me and Hallie were sitting at a table in front of Evie and Mal.

Our teacher was none other than the Fairy Godmother.

I was currently writing down my notes as Hallie was drawing a picture of a ship.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you A, Curse it? B, Lock it on a tower? C, Give it a bottle? Or D, Carve out it's heart?" Fairy Godmother asked.

Evie raised her hand.

"Evie." she said.

"What was the second one?" she asked.

"Okay, anyone else?" Fairy Godmother asked.

"Mal?" she asked.

"C. Give it a bottle." she said. "Correct. Again." Fairy Godmother said.

"You are on fire, girl." Carlos said.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." she said. "Oh." we all said.

"That makes so much sense." Evie said.

Just then, I heard a squeal.

I looked and saw a girl about the same age as me with short brown hair that had a baby blue bow in it and she was wearing a baby blue dress.

"Hello, dear one." Fairy Godmother said with a smile.

"Hi. You need to sign this for the coronation." the girl said shyly, handing her the board she was holding.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane." she said.

"Mom! No!" the girl whispered. "It's okay." Fairy Godmother said as she headed the board back to her daughter.

"Jane, this is everyone." her mother said.

"Hi." Jane said shyly.

"That's okay. Don't mind me. As you were." she said before walking off with another squeal.

Just then, Fairy Godmother cleared her throat. "Let's continue." she said before going back to the board.

"You find a vile of poison. Do you A, Put it in the king's wine? B, Paint it on an apple? Or C, Turn it over to the proper authorities?" Fairy Godmother said.

Just then, Evie, Carlos, Jay, Hallie, and I raised our hands.

"Malia?" she asked.

"C. You turn it over to the proper authorities." I said.

"I was gonna say that!" Carlos said.

"But she said it first! Come here!" Jay said in a baby voice as he and Carlos began tackling each other.

I looked at Hallie as we gave each other a shrug as well as sighs of frustration at the sounds of the son of Cruella De Ville and son of Jafar fighting.

"Boys." Fairy Godmother said, but Carlos and Jay, now on the table didn't listen.

"Boys!" she said, this time, getting their attention.

"I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the Tourney Field." she said.

"Uh, no, that's okay. Whatever that is, we'll pass." Carlos said.

*After Class*

Hallie's P.O.V.

I was putting stuff into my locker, getting ready for Chemistry, which I had with Evie. Malia was standing with me.

"I have to go to class. Bye, Hal." Malia said.

"Bye." I said with a smile.

When I closed my locker, I saw Shane, Snow White's son, standing behind it.

"Hey." he said with a smile.

"Hey." I said.

"What class do you have?" he asked.

"Chemistry." I said. "Oh, so do I." he said. "Great." I said.

"I'll show you." he said as he out his hand on my back and guided me.

I have to admit, Shane did look pretty attractive. His brown hair and brown eyes seemed like they were calling out to me or something.

But, the only problem is that my father says I can't have a boy. Shane was really kind.

He was really nice to me and actually accepted me being here and didn't criticize me or anything when I got here.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I saw a clock being shoved into my face.

"Look, Hallie! A clock! Your dad is Captain Hook, right?" I heard Audrey say as she began laughing.

"Who's afraid of clocks?" the little skank said while laughing.

I felt anger boil up inside me. Sure, my dad is afraid of clocks, but that doesn't mean I am!

"Yeah, my dad is Captain Hook. And FYI, he's only afraid of clocks because he barely escaped an alligator who happened to swallow a clock and the ticking of it made my dad paranoid that the alligator was coming back for him , and it tore off his hand, which is why he's called Captain Hook! Because he has a hook in place of his hand! You wouldn't want me to tear off your arm, would you?!" I shouted at her.

Audrey's eyes widened before she ran off, scared out of her mind.

I sighed in relief, glad that that little skank was gone. I looked over at Shane, who had his eyes widened with a smile.

"You've got fire. I like fire." he said.

I chuckled before we finally made out way to Chemistry.

During class, I decided that later after school, I would do homework with Malia in Evie and Mal's room.