Chapter 10: Spelling Ben

A/N: I know the skirt is purple but picture it green.

Malia's P.O.V.

I woke up with the sun shining in my face. I got up and saw Hallie still sleeping.

"Hal. Wake up. Today is the day we spell Ben." I said.

"Okay." she said, now awake.

I went over to my bag and picked out a black lace shirt, green leather skirt, a pair of ripped skinny jeans, combat boots, and a pair of fingerless gloves, along with a black bracelet.

For make-up, I got lipstick and a touch of lip gloss on it, mascara, eyeliner, and blush. I put my hair in a high ponytail.

After I was ready, I went to the restroom and freshened up.

After finishing, I looked and saw Hallie there wearing a silver shirt, gold skirt, black leather jacket and combat boots. She had her hair in a high ponytail like mine, but she had two strands hanging from her sides.

"Ready to go get Mal a new boyfriend?" I asked with a smirk.

"I sure am." Hallie replied with a smirk.

We chuckled darkly as we stepped out of the dorm and walked off.

We walked until we got to the school. I went to my locker that was next to Mal's.

It had the same "Long Live Evil!" design, but instead of the flames being green, I had them purple.

I began to get a few stuff, putting them in my black backpack. I looked to my right and saw Hallie talking to Shane.

He was smiling as she was laughing. I could see something in his eyes I couldn't really describe. I think it was likeness? I don't know.

I closed my locker and when I did, I saw Mal running to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I placed a hand on her cheek.

"Please help me. All the girls are begging for me and you do do their hair." she explained.

"Okay." I said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me with her.

We ended up in the girls' restroom where I found a group of who knows how many girls there.

Oh, dang.

The girls began squealing.

"Ugggh, stop. Get in line now." I groaned. The girls did as they were told before me and Mal sighed.

"Ready?" she asked me as she got the spellbook. "Yeah." I replied.

Here we go.

*Some Time Later*

"Finally!" I said as all the girls ran out of the bathroom, happy to have their new hair.

"I am so lucky to have a sister." Mal said as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey. I'll always be your sister." I said as we hugged each other.

"Now. What do you say we get you a boyfriend?" I said with a smirk. Mal smirked and nodded. "Let's do it."

We both went outside and stopped as we saw Ben and Audrey walk past us. I fake gagged as I saw Audrey.

She looked stupid and actually was stupid I couldn't wait to get rid of her and her stupid parents when we get the wand.

We ended up following Ben and Audrey outside. We ended up at our lockers.

"Look, it's Mal and Malia!" the girls said as they waved at us. We both waved back before we opened our lockers.

"Here, sis." I said as I gave her the spelled cookie in the ziplog bag.

"Thanks." she said with a smile. "Are you two feeling kind of weird about this?" I heard someone ask.

I turned and saw Jay next to Mal. "I mean, it's not so bad here, you know." the son of Jafar said.

"Are you insane?" Mal asked.

"Long Live Evil! You're mean, you're awful. You're bad news." I told him.

"Snap out of it." we both said with a snap of out fingers.

"Thanks, Mal and Malia. I needed that." he said with a smile.

We smiled before I pat him on the shoulder and went back to my locker. I spotted Audrey and Ben there a few lockers away from us.

"Do you think they actually paid for those?" the little skank asked.

I rolled my eyes as Jay went and flirted with the other girls.

"She did it to Jane's hair too, and Fairy Godmother's not happy about it." the daughter of Sleeping Beauty said.

"What's the harm?" Ben asked.

"It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know, it's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then where will I be?" she whined to Ben.

What a crybaby. So annoying.

"Ugh. Audrey's annoying me. I'm gonna go find Hallie." I told my sister.

"Okay." Mal said with a smile. I closed my locker and walked off, trying to find Hallie.

When I did, I saw her talking with Carlos, Shane, and Evie. I wemt to them and stood next to Evie.

"Hey, guys." I told them with a smile.

"Hey, Mali." Evie told me with a sweet smile.

"Aurora's little crybaby is annoying me." I explained to them.

"Oh, don't worry about her. She'll be out of our hair." Hallie said as she was playing with her fingers.

It was then I saw Ben take a bite out of the cookie, making me gasp and smile.

"Guys!" I said. They looked at me and I pointed to Ben and Mal.

They smirked before we all got up and walked to them.

It was then Jay walked to Ben. "How you feeling, Bro?" Jay asked as he put his hands on the prince's shoulders.

"I feel...I feel...I feel like...like singing your name! Mal!" he sung, followed by Mal covering his mouth.

"At least it worked." I said.