Chapter 7

***Matt's POV***

Laying there with Morgan in my arms felt right. I loved holding her, and having her close to me. I loved being the one who protected her. I loved feeling her body rise and fall as she inhaled and exhaled. I loved looking at her beautiful face, Most of all though, I loved her. I loved everything about her. And laying here with her made it feel like we were supposed to be together. It made me realize that I don't want to be with anyone else. It made me realize that she is the one for me and I would do anything for her. I would take my life for her. I would do anything for Morgan. I love her endlessly.

I didn't get much sleep though, mostly because I spent most of the night worrying over two things, Morgan, and losing Morgan. I was worried about Morgan because of house depressed she is. I'm worried about losing Morgan because, the answer is obvious; I don't want to lose her because she's my entire world. The 2 months I spent without her were the worst two months of my entire life. The thought of having to ask Morgan to be my girlfriend burdened my thoughts as well. I wanted to ask her in a romantic way. Technically we never broke up, but technically we did because she threw her promise ring in my face.

If I could give Morgan the world, I would but honestly she deserves so much more than that. She deserves so much more than me.

***Morgan's POV***

I woke up in Matt's arms, exactly where I had fallen asleep. I attempted to maneuver my self out of his embrace without waking him up.

"Good Morning" Matt said groggily.

"Sorry I woke you" I chuckled, as I sat up and looked down at him. Matt shifted, so that he was sitting up next to me.

"Are you kidding?" Matt laughed, "I've missed waking up to your beautiful face everyday"

"I missed this too" I whispered as he pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.

I eventually got up and went to go shower, and get changed. When I walked back into Matt's room, he wasn't there. I assumed he had gone down stairs. I noticed my phone light up on the nightstand so I walked over to it to see what it was. There was a few tweets from some Avenged Sevenfold and then there was a text from Brian asking me when we would hang out.

I replied with a simple:

Soon, hopefully :)

I wanted to see him, but I wanted to spend time with Matt as well and I only had a week here. He replied quicker than I had expected with;

Oh, I understand ;) Love ya punk

"Who's that?" Matt asked, startling me slightly.

"Brian" I replied quickly, before sliding my phone into my pocket.

Matt came up behind me and gave me a hug from behind, "I made breakfast if you want any"

"I'm not hungry" I sighed.

"You're never hungry" Matt observed.

"Yeah.." I sighed awkwardly. Part of me actually wasn't hungry because whenever I ate I felt like I was going to throw up, it's happened ever since the car crash. Another part of me though, was hungry and I just wouldn't let myself eat.

"Morgan?" Matt said in a concerned tone as he turned me towards him.

"Matt?" I said sarcastically, while trying to change the subject.

Matt raised his eye brows, "Morgan this is serious"

"No it's not, just… I don't want to talk about this right now" I said awkwardly, as I walked out of the room and down stairs. Matt followed close behind me, I heard him mumble something to himself when I got to the top of the stairs. I made my way to the kitchen, I could see that Matt had made toast and scrambled eggs, I grabbed some of each, sat down and began eating.