Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Abduction of the Gentle Giant.

La dee da, I’m seeing all these reads, (for which I’m grateful for) but no comments… Hmm, I wonder, are your keyboards broken? Heh, heh, I’m just kidding. But still, some conductive criticism would be nice. I’d even pop in a few OC’s, you know, just for some spare parts here and there. SO COMMENT, DINGLEBATS, I KNOW YOUR REFRIDGERATOR IS WORKING—I CALLED.

PLEASE START COMMENTING IT”S LIKE YOU DNT EVEN CARE ANYMORE
I KNOW YOU”RE THERE
DON’T PRETEND YOU”RE NOT
I’LL GET SLENDERMAN TO KIDNAP YOU

Abaron: ¬¬* what a psycho.

ME: SHUDDAP, LIKE SRSLY ABARON

Third Person~ Squad 1; the Head Captain’s Office~

“Former Squad 5 Captain, Sosuke Aizen, Former Squad 3 Captain, Gin Ichimaru, and Former Squad 9 Captain, Kaname Tōsen.”

Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto—Head Captain of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads, and the Captain of Squad 1. Being faced with a problem such as the replacement process for the three Squad Captains whom decided to abandon their posts willingly by betraying the Soul Society isn’t one that can be dealt with so nonchalantly.

Even several weeks after the fact, the disarray between the members of all thirteen of the Court Squads have only become more situated, to the point where the Head Captain decided to call daily Captain’s Meetings to discuss their possible next steps.

“The whereabouts of these men are still unknown,” he went on, “According to the reports from the Department of Research and Development, the Hōgyoku known to be in Aizen’s possession is still dormant, and will require quite a bit of time before it can become completely resurrected and used by him.

“It is my conclusion that there is no immediate danger. However, there is no doubt these three men still pose a great threat to the Soul Society, as well as the World of the Living.

“Therefore, to deal with this danger, I have formed a task force to hunt down the three and bring them to justice! In the meantime, by the request of Squad 12 Captain, Mayuri Kurotsuchi, I have permitted ex-Third Seat of Squad 5, Abaron Kakaku, to travel to Hueco Mundo to retrieve both her zanpakutō and specimens for the Department.

“That is all for today. You are all dismissed.”

Abaron’s POV~

Even after having two straight hours of sleep last night, I still wasn’t able to figure out what had happened. Where did that huge gate come from? And what were they, anyway? The gates of Hell? Even more, what did they want with Orihime? Just what did they want with her?

I blame myself for letting this happen. Instead of waiting for Renji and Ichigo, I should’ve gone ahead to see what was going on.

“Damn,” Ichigo cursed, looking up from the ground he was crouching on to look around at the four of us. The dark circles underneath his eyes were proof enough to me that he hadn’t slept at all. I had no doubt that he was still trying to figure everything out. “We’ve been searching all night and we haven’t even found a trace of her!”

“I don’t sense her spiritual pressure at all anymore,” Chad said.

“If only we knew what that strange gate was,” said Uryū, pushing up his glasses.

“To me, it looked like the gates straight into the Underworld,” Renji muttered, sounding incredibly unnerved.

“Is there such a thing?”
“You’ve never heard of it?”