-35-

-Your Mothers Thoughts On Him-

Daniel 💙- I fell in love with him (not like that but you know what I mean 💀)  the moment she brought him home. He was polite, funny, and had good vibes. I have no doubt in my mind that he will make my daughter happy.

Kevin 💜- I was scared. Very scared. But I was also judgmental. The moment he walked in I was like ooh his whole outfit screamed your daughter is soon to be no longer pure. And then the accent. And the hair. And the smile. I was scared for my daughter. But once I really sat down and talked with him I could tell he was sweet and really like my girl. And I'm happy that she found him.

Devin 💚- Oh man. Oh man. Oh man. (i learn the game from....)  When I tell you I wanted to push him right out the door, it would be an understatement. Because I know those boys. I know. They act all sweet, they tell you that your the only one in the world, they love you, they wanna spend the rest of their like with you, but the moment you give them what they want... Poof. They're gone. So I was a little uneasy. Snappy at the least. I was a little rude on my part. But when I saw the way he looked at her with a smile and the way his eyes lit up. I could tell that she was the only one for him.

-----
There ya go.
Man. It's been what, 5 days. Tbh I didn't think I was gonna make it 3.