-16-

-Imagine For Kaela-

"Ow!" Kaela yelled again. "I'm sorry baby, that was the last pin." Kaela's been on edge for the past few months.

Today was finally the say she's been waiting for, the day she would spend her happily ever after with the man she loved, it was her wedding day.

The white mermaid style dress cascaded down to the floor, her hair was done and every last strand was in place, her makeup was A1, down to the lip liner.

But even though everything was perfect, she still was uneasy about everything. Thoughts that shouldn't be in her mind made a permanent residence in her brain.

"Mom, what if when I'm walking, I fall?" "Momma, what if when I get to the steps, I forget my vows?" "What if..." Kaela's worried questions and thought were voiced to her mother. "Kaela, listen to me. I promise that if you fall, if you don't know what to say, and if your so nervous you sh*t yourself, Daniel will still be there at the end of that walkway, waiting to be your husband."

She giggled at her mother's advice and words of wisdom. "Thank you. I needed that." Kaela smiled at the woman she hoped to be like one day.

*TIME SKIP *

The classical wedding music played in the background, the sun was shining, and Daniel was at the alter.

His smile was the biggest Kaela ever seen, and hers was equally bigger. This was the moment she has been waiting for. She was finally going to be Mrs. Veda.

He looked her up and down and teared up because the feeling were mutual. He was going to spend te rest of his life and start a family with the one person he's dreamed about his whole life.

She walked in tune with the music, as she made it to the alter, those thoughts entered her mind again.

But as Daniel looked down at her, they evaporated.

*VOW SKIP*

"Do you, Kaela (Last Name), take Daniel Veda to be your awfully wedded husband to love and to hold through sickness and through health, for better or for worse, through sickness and through health, till death do you part. "

"I do."

"Do you, Daniel Veda, take Kaela (Last Name) to be your awfully wedded wife to love and to hold through  sickness and through health, for better or for worse, through sickness and through health, for better or for worse, until death do you part."

"I do."

(A/N)

I'M ON A ROLL!! I plan to do one more imagine for meh girl 😂

Keep them coming 😂

The next one will be the last one for the night, sadly 😧😒😭

But I will be back either tomorrow or Sunday.

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

RHIONNA 💜😏