-6-

-Devin Imagine-

"Bae, please come to the game!" You turned around with a look of disgust. "Dev, you know how I am about football games. There's too many people, they're yelling, and some of the don't have the best hygiene...." Devin laughed and smiled, but it fell quickly as he continued to beg you to come and see his football game.

After five more minutes of complaints, you gave in. "Fine, I'll go, but only to make you shut up." He squealed and hugged you," Your gonna have mad fun babe, cheer up!" You rolled your eyes at him," OK Devin."

*GAME TIME*

"LET'S GO DEVIN!" You yelled over the hype crowd. Surprisingly, you were having a good time. You invited your best friend to come with yoy so you wouldn't be alone in the stands. She couldn't refuse because she had a crush on the line backer, Kevin.

It was almost half time and your school's team was winning by 14 points.

*After Halftime*

"WHAT KINDA BULL IS THAT?!" A teenage girl behind you screamed as a foul was called on the opposing team.

"Oh my god. The quarterback for that team sucks a**. Come on now, how could you let him trip you like that!" She started to laugh, and your blood was boiling.

Did I forget to mention that Devin was the quarterback? She kept calling him out, so you stood up and said to her ugly self," If you don't shut ya damn mouth about my boyfriend, I'll reach over there and tear them crusty braids out ya nasty head."

You sat back down, and for the rest of the game, you didn't hear not a word out of her mouth.

*Time Skip*

There was only 3 minutes in yhe game. The other team caught up after half time, making the game a tie. The ball was off in Devin hands, and he ran with all he had.

"COME ON BABE!" You were on your feet, screaming at the top of your lungs.

On his left, someone was running, right on his heels. He lunged... and he missed! You screamed as Devin made it to the touchdown line. The crowd went wild and people started filing off the bleachers.

You and your friend ran with the rest of them, almost knocking down the gurl with the crusty braids in the process.

Devin ran towards you and smiled. He wrapped his arms around your waist and yours wounds around his shoulders, and brought his soft lips down to yours. You kissed him and you smiled into the kiss.

You pulled away and hugged him, only to back away," Damn Devin, you smell." He laughed and chased you around the field, trying to get a hug.

(A/N)

HEY!! Thanks for all the reads ❤

Vote

Comment

Love ya,
Rhionna ✌